Thread: Known Tooltips and UI information Issues List

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    Added fixed tag to all of thos threads

Fixed
    Spoiler: 

Thanks

i help you by droping this list
    Tooltips
    -Fixed Random Hero button tooltip to say that you gain 200 gold for randoming a hero
    -Removed duplicate health regeneration description from Alchemist's Chemical Rage tooltip
    -Removed mention of Beastmaster's Call of the Wild destroying previous summons
    -Fixed Beastmaster's Call of the Wild (Hawk) advanced tooltip to say that the Greater Hawk's invisibility starts at 4 seconds of inactivity.
    -Reworded the description of Elder Titan's Earth Splitter to better explain how its damage is done
    -Added cast range to Keeper of the Light's Mana Leak
    -Removed inaccurate information in Mirana's Sacred Arrow tooltip regarding its affect on invisible units. Sacred arrow will stun and damage invisible units
    -Removed inaccurate information in Mirana's Leap tooltip. The Leap buff is applied when and where she begins Leap
    -Added Slow duration and percentage to Shadow Fiend's Requiem of Souls tooltip
    -Added a description of Silencer's innate Intelligence Steal buff to that buff's tooltip.
    -Reworded the description of Spectre's Desolate to better explain that the bonus damage is done when the attacked enemy is alone (has none of its allies nearby)
    -Removed inaccurate information in Viper's Corrosive Skin tooltip. Corrosive Skin is applied to an enemy when an attack hits
    -Fixed Warlock's Upheaval tooltip to say that it can be channeled for up to 16 seconds
    -Fixed typo in Dust of Appearance tooltip
    -Removed inaccurate information in Eye of Skadi tooltip regarding lifesteal stacking. Eye of Skadi can stack lifesteal on both melee and ranged heroes
    -Removed inaccurate information in Ghost Scepter's tooltip. Boots of Travel does not dispel Ghost Form, however using a Teleport Scroll does
    -Fixed inaccurate information in Radiance debuff tooltip to say that its burn does 50 damage per second

right here so you just need to find that thread for it ^^
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    i help you by droping this list

right here so you just need to find that thread for it ^^
    I known. I will update list today.

Quote Originally Posted by igo95862 View Post
    I known. I will update list today.

yeh can you post the fixed thread in a post in here? so i can go over them and add the tags^^

I updated the list

Fixed entities are moved under "Fixed on 05.02.2014" category in fixed list.

Quote Originally Posted by igo95862 View Post
    List has been updated to 12.03.2014 test patch

threads all marked as fixed that were fixed

- Several tooltip and ability description adjustments and fixes
    source

Need to look at hero_ability.txt and what changed but just an information.

edit:

from reddit

• Doppelwalk: Casting Doppelwalk does not interrupt channeling.
    • Freezing Field: Now shows attack speed slow for both normal and Aghanim versions.
    • Slithereen Crush: Now shows attack speed slow.
    • Updated Life Drain Tooltip: While channelling Life Drain, Pugna siphons HP from the target enemy unit. If Pugna has full HP, and the target is a Hero, Life Drain will restore mana instead. Lasts 10 seconds.Upgradable by Aghanim's Scepter.
    • Chaos Bolt Tooltip: The stun duration and damage values dealt are inversely related.
    • Updated Blinding Light Tooltip: Causes knockback of 250 range over 0.4 seconds, centered on the middle of the target area. Upon landing, units will destroy trees in a 150 radius.
    • Tether tooltip now shows Slow duration.
    • Updated tooltip for Ghost Walk: Invisible, movement speed changed by <percentage>, and slowing nearby enemies.
    • Dagon Tooltip now shows Cast Range.
    Last edited by Jan2011; 03-28-2014 at 02:36 PM.

Basic Member
    In Russian Shadow Amulet tooltip says "gives target ally (just ally, not allied hero) invisibility for 1.5 secs".