Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: "First Blood" patch

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nimishz View Post
    a few people coming on forums aand wcrying about ladder doesn't constitute a majority. and its usless investing time in something untill a major part of community wants it.
    so where was the majority asking for more hats and better armory?

I want all DotA heroes. I want bugs fixed. I want report and punishment fixed.
    I dont care about LAN, because my net can reach further than just local area network. I dont care about inventory/armory, because thats not what the game is about. I dont care about new items because thats not what game is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanaubia View Post
    A bunch of people complained about the Backpack and asked for it to be re-designed.

Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post
    It seems to be a way to disincentive smurf accounts and also an incentive to play the game a lot.

I just hope the levels are fair and aren't like level 500 to get mythicals and 1000 to get legendaries. Maybe 3 for Uncommons, 10 for Rares, 25 for Mythicals and 50 for Legendaries. That would be fair without being a huge wall barrier to good drops.
    what the fuck thats low as levels.

Didn't need to ask. People buying keys and items from their store all the time shows it.

Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post
    I just hope the levels are fair and aren't like level 500 to get mythicals and 1000 to get legendaries. Maybe 3 for Uncommons, 10 for Rares, 25 for Mythicals and 50 for Legendaries. That would be fair without being a huge wall barrier to good drops.
    Honestly don't get your hopes up. That's WAY too low. I can see it as 50 for uncommons, 100 for rares, 250 for mythicals, 500 for legendaries and I still think that might be too generous.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give FORUM RULES
    OKAY, HERE!
    ノ( ◕ _ ◕ノ)

If you have a problem, PM me or another moderator!

Quote Originally Posted by frankles View Post
    what the fuck thats low as levels.
    I play 2-3 games a day for 2 years and I think I'm like level 85 or something.

I doubt they make people rack up a thousand hours to get legendary drops. It would just be too high of a wall to scale.

Oh, you know what I just realized the whole level limit for rarities is for? Diretide. Remember that whole thing? I wasn't a very high level then, and I got three goddamn mythicals.

I bet that's what they plan to limit in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by WhaleRum View Post
    Honestly don't get your hopes up. That's WAY too low. I can see it as 50 for uncommons, 100 for rares, 250 for mythicals, 500 for legendaries and I still think that might be too generous.
    After 1200h in dota, I am barely lvl 50.

are u even being serious with hats ? that's their business model that's how they feed their families. that's how they pay for the servers which you playon that's how this company earns their profit. cosmetics aren't gameplay related at all. they can do whatever they want the consequences and profits are for them to face or enjoy