Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unreleased Creep Camps

Unreleased Creep Camps

So... the game is released and everybody just freaking forgot about the 2 missing creep camps.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Drakken_Camp
    http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Stalker_Camp

WHY? Why are these camps not being ported? It doesn't make any freaking sense. Specially when they affect balance (in a small but significant way)

LoL. Missing heroes, no ladder, bad MM, tons of bugs. BUT PLS ADD THE MISSING CREEP CAMPS.
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    LoL. Missing heroes, no ladder, bad MM, tons of bugs. BUT PLS ADD THE MISSING CREEP CAMPS.
    Unlike heroes these creeps were supposed to exist in EVERY SINGLE MATCH.

Those creep camps are basic dota mechanics and are more important than any hero. Also, lack of ladder, MM, and the presence of bugs are completely unrelated to this subject, one thing doesn't delay the other.

You are also forgetting that tons of irrelevant stuff were prioritized over this. Almost half of the ancient camps are missing how is that not relevant?

Those heroes you mentioned would not be effected by these unreleased camps as they are ancient camps.

Basic Member
    These are ancient creeps. They are magic immune and cannot be dominated by Chen, Entress or HoD. Also Doom will not be able to devour them.

They affect gameplay but not in a huge way. Mainly gold, experience and how fast ancient stacks are cleaned. Also with them it would be easier(?) to pullstack. Less lizards and dragons.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by ozci View Post
    Those heroes you mentioned would not be effected by these unreleased camps as they are ancient camps.
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanViet View Post
    These are ancient creeps. They are magic immune and cannot be dominated by Chen, Entress or HoD. Also Doom will not be able to devour them.

They affect gameplay but not in a huge way. Mainly gold, experience and how fast ancient stacks are cleaned. Also with them it would be easier(?) to pullstack. Less lizards and dragons.
    Sorry, I spent too much time away from dota 1, I was thinking jungle stalkers camp was a large camp. I edited the mistake 5 min after the post. They still affect gameplay since each of them have unique abilities like armor aura and evasion.

its fine. i played dota for so long but i dont even remember how did these ancients look like

The Evasion Ancients are sometimes really tough. They can be a useful test to see if you're ready to take on the enemy Phantom Assassin/Brewmaster/Riki or whatever. I have to agree actually that they affect balance a lot. We need these in before we get any more heroes!
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

Quote Originally Posted by hoveringmover View Post
    The Evasion Ancients are sometimes really tough. They can be a useful test to see if you're ready to take on the enemy Phantom Assassin/Brewmaster/Riki or whatever. I have to agree actually that they affect balance a lot. We need these in before we get any more heroes!
    I just don't get it why they are being delayed for so long. The creep camps are untouched for years now, and no one seems to even remember them, it's like they were removed from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Direclaw View Post
    I just don't get it why they are being delayed for so long. The creep camps are untouched for years now, and no one seems to even remember them, it's like they were removed from the game.

there was a "bug" report the other day in the gameplaybug section and everyone was wondering the same so yeh they are btw almost done 90% or so

welp valve time i guess
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.