Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: idk if right are but dafuk this trade seriously? over priced or what?

Quote Originally Posted by ZePandaa View Post
    i know but lots of people are pricing these items this high. so i got curious as to why
    You'll be amazed how many people want 1 rare for 1 trash common or 20+ keys for 1 immortal...
    This is how Dota2 games should look like! Game 1_Game 2_Game 3_Game 4_Game 5_Game 6

The reason these items are so highly valued is just because there is a rumor going around saying that these items do not meet up with the Dota 2 theme and will become immortal (See Alpine set for Ursa). A friend of mine had like 5 naval mines and then traded them for outrageous prices to some people that actually believed this.

Basic Member
    This is how trading works. There is always someone willing to pay the premium. "Fair" trades don't generate profit.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Treads View Post
    This is how trading works. There is always someone willing to pay the premium. "Fair" trades don't generate profit.
    That implies that trading for profit at what the market deems a reasonable price is unfair. That is categorically false.

However, what IS unfair is when traders specifically target users that may be new to trading or have no interest in trading at all (random adding or adding from a lobby or match) and then proceed to shark the person who has no knowledge of actual market values.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceildric View Post
    That implies that trading for profit at what the market deems a reasonable price is unfair. That is categorically false.
    Well, it's hard for people to estimate owner's perceived value of certain item, which is the only thing that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceildric View Post
    However, what IS unfair is when traders specifically target users that may be new to trading or have no interest in trading at all (random adding or adding from a lobby or match) and then proceed to shark the person who has no knowledge of actual market values.
    Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by ZePandaa View Post
    i know but lots of people are pricing thes eitems this high. so i got courios as to why
    They aim desperate people. Try to find a desperate seller.
    I like to do stupid stuff even when i know it's stupid.