Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: page 13 armory unusable

Basic Member

page 13 armory unusable

I can place items there, but they are back to their previous place as soon as I switch pages.

As a result, I cant place any items there.

Basic Member
    Additionally to that p13 unusable, the last column/row spot (bottom right) on page 12 makes items disappear! I put two items there and can't find them anymore in the armory. They are not completely gone since I can see them with filters.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrae View Post
    Additionally to that p13 unusable, the last column/row spot (bottom right) on page 12 makes items disappear! I put two items there and can't find them anymore in the armory. They are not completely gone since I can see them with filters.
    can confirm that page12 thing as well

Basic Member
    Also confirming the page 12 bug. This caused my bloodstone to disappear.

I used expander. My Armory now have 16 pages. But when I put item in last page, its happening me too.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thisizmonster View Post
    I used expander. My Armory now have 16 pages. But when I put item in last page, its happening me too.
    Same for me. I have the expander. Pages 14 - 16 will not let me store items there.

I did a test with chests first and I'm glad I did that with chests.

I put 2 chests on my main account in the last slot (bottom right corner)
    on my last page 17 and they both disappeared.

Then I put 2 chests on my test account in the last slot on the last page 13
    and they didn't disappear but they returned to their previous slots.

However, bottom right corner on page 12 or page 16 does not destroy chests
    for me, chests stay there and do not disappear or return to their previous slots.
    Also, every other slot on my main account (other than last slot on page 17) is ok.

P.S.
    I used 2 expanders on my main account, hence 17 pages (13+2+2).
    Last edited by popovich; 09-23-2013 at 12:23 PM.
    CPU: Core i5 6400 @ 3.3GHz
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX960 2GB
    RAM: 8GB DDR4 @ 1333MHz
    MB: ASUS H110M-K
    AV: n/a

Basic Member
    I tried to place a common in the bottom right corner of page 12 hoping that it would swap with my 'missing' bloodstone - the common also disappeared, and the bloodstone did not come back.

Both items are still viewable via filters.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrae View Post
    This is something I reproduced unintentionally on my equivalent end page (17) in the bottom, rightmost item slot. I lost a bloodstone of the precursor and a seraphic greevil egg from it. I closed out dota, restarted, and the items were still gone. I checked the problem again by moving a duplicate common item into the slot and the problem still happened.

Please help, I actually liked my bloodstone.

--
    It should be noted that the items I've 'lost' from this still appear in my steam inventory outside of dota2.
    Each 'lost' item can be found via the filter search box in-game, however they will not be movable as the results of a search only show results from that search and aren't meant to be select-dragged.
    Last edited by ellic; 09-23-2013 at 12:44 PM.

comfirmed here aswell
    last slot of page 12 make items go to twilight zone
    all page 13 can't hold items (they return to previous position once you change the page you view)