Thread: ELO RESET TO NORMAL BRACKET?

ELO RESET TO NORMAL BRACKET?

Just played the first game and just like my friends the games are now in normal bracket and not in very high like it always was.

Its completely unplayable for me now, every game is even more a stop than before. Anyone experienced this?

Where did you check the level of the game? Dotabuff can't track them anymore (the API changed). I've just played the usual VH game, nothing changed.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

for what it's worth, the last three of my games post-patch were really aggravating as well. like you i queue in vh bracket and i expect certain minimum abilities from my teammates, but my post-patch teammates seemed to lack certain fundamental abilities, like being to orb their regular attack speed. anyway, it was pretty frustrating. to be fair, i was coming off a streak of something like 10-3, and the enemy team seemed just as good as normal (haha) so maybe the game judged that it was time for me to lose a few, and my temper did the rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Battywalker View Post
    for what it's worth, the last three of my games post-patch were really aggravating as well. like you i queue in vh bracket and i expect certain minimum abilities from my teammates, but my post-patch teammates seemed to lack certain fundamental abilities, like being to orb their regular attack speed. anyway, it was pretty frustrating. to be fair, i was coming off a streak of something like 10-3, and the enemy team seemed just as good as normal (haha) so maybe the game judged that it was time for me to lose a few, and my temper did the rest...
    You aren't suddenly in normal bracket. It just isn't visible to you anymore. All my games after the update felt like the games before. I didn't even know that the brackets aren't visible anymore and didn't notice anything.
    So it was just you having a losing streak and your temper did the rest.

Admit it, you always had games every now and then where you thought why this people are in very high.

Also moved to misc.
    Please, just call me buny.

Wow... a mod online... What a surprice.

Ontopic: Yeah, There's no "Very High, High or Normal" bracket anymore since last update.

Hoping for her release.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give REAL South American Servers!

Tinker Balance Thread

Banned
    Buny spends a lot of time here, but sadly, he/she can't control this section. A dev is online too.

Current Activity Viewing Thread Slow textures loading after First Blood update

Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    Buny spends a lot of time here, but sadly, he/she can't control this section. A dev is online too.

Current Activity Viewing Thread Slow textures loading after First Blood update
    ot: last time i checked it was heffitus that came by and closed half the shait threads in here (and he got flamed for it)

btt: we dont even know if mm even changed so well
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.