Thread: We should be able to buy more reports in the Dota 2 Store.

We should be able to buy more reports in the Dota 2 Store.

Maybe make it cost 25 cents for an extra report.

I honestly think Valve could gain a lot of money from this and it would improve the quality of the community as a whole.

I for one would buy 20 of them per week as long as it guaranteed I'd never get matched with the noob kids I report ever again.

+1 would buy again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

Hoping for her release.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give REAL South American Servers!

Tinker Balance Thread

i hope they add a infinite reports package. id pay anything for it.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadron View Post
    Maybe make it cost 25 cents for an extra report.

I honestly think Valve could gain a lot of money from this and it would improve the quality of the community as a whole.

I for one would buy 20 of them per week as long as it guaranteed I'd never get matched with the noob kids I report ever again.
    Sorry to let you know but Volvo thinks they gain more profit from selling hatz to everybody, and if noobs cannot play with good players they feed sad, if they are sad they don't buy hatz.

What I think Volvo should/would (based on past experience) do is sell the reports to all the good players out there, and after you report they dont do anything so noobs and trash would still be happy and buy more hatz and they took money from you too so volvo still happy. 2 happy 1 unhappy still win for them LOL

They should/would actually even ban/mute you after you buy the reports so you cant talk sh*t bout them
    Last edited by enonly; 09-23-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Since they fixed their mute system, which was 2 months ago, I think I only used one of my reports
    League / Ranking - NOW!