Thread: [Workshop Bug] Spirit Breaker Weapon doesn't have the option to add particles file!!

Basic Member

[Workshop Bug] Spirit Breaker Weapon doesn't have the option to add particles file!!

Spirit Breaker's weapon ingame has particles coming out of it, everyone can see them, however when you try to upload a new Weapon for him through the SteamWorkshop in the game client.. there is no option to include the file with the vertices for the particles... so far I've tried everything and still nothing... and yet I've seen people do this, so the question is.. wtf? and when can this be resolved?

PS: Is there a workaround for this problem or is it a new bug, or did Valve never put the option to ad particles to his weapon in the first place?!

Basic Member
    Well, I've spoken to people that have had the particle effect on their items in the workshop... and turns out those were made before the particle system overhaul and the particles were added in automatically. So what happened is that Spirit Breaker never got the new system and had the old one taken away from him... so now there is NOWAY of adding particles to his weapon... yeah.. can someone at Valve pls FIX THIS!

Basic Member
    I just made a weapon for Spirit breaker and when trying to figure out how to add particle effect the only answer I got was you can't. Only thing missing from the weapon atm is pretty much the particle effect which would indeed make the weapon a lot more suitable for Spirit breaker. It's almost 6 months since the first post and this issue haven't been resolved. I really hope that I'm wrong and I'm just missing something but it really would be a nice to be able to add the particle effect.
    Last edited by Mato; 03-12-2014 at 08:41 PM.