Page 153 of 18677 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 653 1153 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 186761

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

  1. #1521
    Basic Member Keowee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    like the 458472 mm threads? or the 54654787 concede threads? or the ....
    WhaleRum's PAS posts contain more Gaben magic and rainbow vomit than all those threads put together.

  2. #1522
    Basic Member Jan2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Keowee View Post
    WhaleRum's PAS posts contain more Gaben magic and rainbow vomit than all those threads put together.
    yeh also true :P
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

  3. #1523
    Basic Member DarkLite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Patch Anticipation Station
    Posts
    3,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Dortayo View Post
    Youre signature is awesome, thats not going to help you though
    Your avatar is awes- wait, no it isn't.
    Please help keep the forums clean by reporting rude or abusive posts!
    Got a problem? PM me or another moderator!
    Forum Rules


  4. #1524
    Volunteer Moderator WhaleRum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Keowee View Post
    WhaleRum's PAS posts contain more Gaben magic and rainbow vomit than all those threads put together.
    It is ok child, I was once like you - Pessimistic, full of anger and rage. But then I saw the truth, the light. I realized, I have no purpose other than to satisfy my Lord Gaben. And by the end of this month, you too will see the truth. You too will join me and Weaver and convert yourself to a believer in our Lord Gaben.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give FORUM RULES
    OKAY, HERE!
    ノ( ◕ _ ◕ノ)

    If you have a problem, PM me or another moderator!

  5. #1525
    Basic Member Weaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,574
    Valve Knighting or being those people we haven't named yet is not the way.

    THIS is the path of righteousness.


  6. #1526
    Basic Member Jan2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,357
    Quote Originally Posted by WhaleRum View Post
    It is ok child, I was once like you - Pessimistic, full of anger and rage. But then I saw the truth, the light. I realized, I have no purpose other than to satisfy my Lord Gaben. And by the end of this month, you too will see the truth. You too will join me and Weaver and convert yourself to a believer in our Lord Gaben.
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

  7. #1527
    Basic Member Keowee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,052
    Quote Originally Posted by WhaleRum View Post
    It is ok child, I was once like you - Pessimistic, full of anger and rage. But then I saw the truth, the light. I realized, I have no purpose other than to satisfy my Lord Gaben. And by the end of this month, you too will see the truth. You too will join me and Weaver and convert yourself to a believer in our Lord Gaben.
    I think we have finally found the Pope of dev.dota2.

    Watch out whiners, the Crusade is becoming official!

    ^Ninjapic by Jan.

  8. #1528
    Volunteer Moderator WhaleRum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaver View Post
    Valve Knighting or being those people we haven't named yet is not the way.

    THIS is the path of righteousness.

    Amen brother, praise His glory. Preach His wise words and admire His beauty.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give FORUM RULES
    OKAY, HERE!
    ノ( ◕ _ ◕ノ)

    If you have a problem, PM me or another moderator!

  9. #1529

  10. #1530
    Basic Member Jan2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Keowee View Post
    I think we have finally found the Pope of dev.dota2.

    Watch out whiners, the Crusade is becoming official!

    ^Ninjapic by Jan.
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •