Page 16891 of 18678 FirstFirst ... 15891 16391 16791 16841 16881 16889 16890 16891 16892 16893 16901 16941 16991 17391 17891 ... LastLast
Results 168,901 to 168,910 of 186778

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Quote Originally Posted by at35z View Post
    I didn't like when Terrorblade lost his connection to Anti-Mage either, but it got forgotten really quickly as well.
    In order to really fix this problem, they need to make antimage and terrorblade switch ultimates.
    Spoiler: 
    I guard the rear.

I didn't have high expectations at all. I simply read what the goal said, how much it cost and how long it took I expected something above shit. If you expectations and standards are 0 so you can appreciate Valve's shitty work, it's not my problem (see how I can say the exact same thing with different context?).
    Spoiler: 

Sigh, I am getting drawn in again lol. I never learn.
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    I didn't have high expectations at all. I simply read what the goal said, how much it cost and how long it took I expected something above shit. If you expectations and standards are 0 so you can appreciate Valve's shitty work, it's not my problem (see how I can say the exact same thing with different context?).
    At this point this has become just subjective, i think it looks good, you don't, we can move on.
    Spoiler: 
    I guard the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by Assguard View Post
    At this point this has become just subjective, i think it looks good, you don't, we can move on.
    See? This is why I totally despise you. You said the SAME FUCKING THING again, even after I have REPEATEDLY told you where my problem lies. I like him. Nothing wrong with his model. So let me capitalize, bold, underline, enlarge and color what I think is wrong with him in hopes that this (final) time you will understand (fucking doubtful):

THE FACELIFT DOES NOT EXCUSE THE AMOUNT OF TIME AND MONEY IT TOOK TO HAPPEN.
    Spoiler: 

You don't really know what amount of money it costed, and you know the way valve employees work, but ok, this is clearly very important for you.

I mean, you should understand that money doesn't automatically go into one place after they get it right? This is a point i've wanted to make from the start of all this.
    Spoiler: 
    I guard the rear.

Banned
    Stop this, like Kryil said, the thread is still open, argue there if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    Look at that you didn't mention league, *applause*
    Spoiler: 
    I guard the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by Assguard View Post
    You don't really know what amount of money it costed, and you know the way valve employees work, but ok, this is clearly very important for you.

I mean, you should understand that money doesn't automatically go into one place after they get it right?
    LMAO. Did you just try to justify 8 million dollars (and they got more after) with this result? Did this "rework" cost 8 million dollars to make? Is this what you are trying to say?

Also "you know the way Valve employees work". So you are admitting that they work as lazy and as slow as possible? What did you mean by that? That because I know that they are shameless money-grabbers (like any other gaming company, or any company), I should just not complain? I should just swallow what they give me and stfu? That would make a drone/fanboy like you my dear friend. If that ever happens, please track my IP and shoot me in the head.
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    Why don't you go f yourself Noo? Begone.
    Spoiler: