Page 18475 of 18677 FirstFirst ... 17475 17975 18375 18425 18465 18473 18474 18475 18476 18477 18485 18525 18575 ... LastLast
Results 184,741 to 184,750 of 186763

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Spoiler: 

Also Monkey voice is 0/10, pronounces Visage as /ˈvɪzɪdʒ/.
    Credits to Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by fine93 View Post
    LC LEVEL 25 TALENT - +40 Duel​ Damage Bonus

the balance level of this game is over 9000000000000
    Do you ever reach lvl 25 in games?
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Quote Originally Posted by crowblade View Post
    According to reddit crybabies, yes, you do, very frequently now.

But then again, who cares, gaem is ded anyway.
    Credits to Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by crowblade View Post
    This. If a game has been going on so long that most heroes are 25 lvl, you need to finish this shit ASAP.
    Spoiler: 

I love that not only is the HUD unfinished and untested, (despite there was feedback given in public beta period as well) but the game is also unstable as fuck. Disconnects and crashes everywhere, performances are globally shittier (even if it's just a bit shittier).

Custom HUDs look hideously disgusting now. It's a weird lovechild of the selected HUD and the default one (the items panel, half of the center HUD, and half of the minimap HUD remains the default) , which looks horrible with some of them.

Worst fucking update ever.
    Credits to Phoenix.

Illusions are counted as real heroes now, which is the reason behind crashing recently.

At least OpenGL performance is a lot better with 7.00, and a Phoronix benchmark confirms that. Vulkan performance on the other hand regressed and there are some texture corruption issues with Vulkan.

https://phoronix.com/scan.php?page=n...nux-Benchmarks

Dota 2 OpenGL renderer fps went up by ~10.

Also keep in mind the game is rendering a larger area now. With the old HUD it didn't render the area beneath it, but now it renders almost the whole screen.

If you have performance issues at35z, be sure to report them to this Github issue as requested by Valve employee Drew Bliss: https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Dota-2/issues/1101

Performance on 7.00 has changed substantially across all platforms and so isn't being handled by the porting team. We'll use this issue as a way of collecting information and communicating updates to people following it. At the moment there is no need to post system specs or +1 comments.

Note to Mac users: there are known performance problems and bugs in Apple’s OpenGL drivers, particularly for Intel integrated graphics. Valve has not gotten any response from Apple about fixing these. Valve continues to try and find workarounds but also please consider creating support requests with Apple.

I saw so many monkeys in Dota 2 after the 7.00 update... to me, this is the worst update I've ever seen in my dota 2 life! I want banana to feed him
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

Quote Originally Posted by FishPls View Post
    Illusions are counted as real heroes now, which is the reason behind crashing recently.

At least OpenGL performance is a lot better with 7.00, and a Phoronix benchmark confirms that. Vulkan performance on the other hand regressed and there are some texture corruption issues with Vulkan.

https://phoronix.com/scan.php?page=n...nux-Benchmarks

Dota 2 OpenGL renderer fps went up by ~10.

Also keep in mind the game is rendering a larger area now. With the old HUD it didn't render the area beneath it, but now it renders almost the whole screen.

If you have performance issues at35z, be sure to report them to this Github issue as requested by Valve employee Drew Bliss: https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Dota-2/issues/1101
    Not a bad idea, I may try out the thing with OpenGL.

Right now I'm using Vulkan, though performance didn't get worse, I load instantly as well, but it sometimes just closes immediately. Though the crash wasn't just me.

I was watching Sheever's stream and they found out that you can purposefully crash games if you swap heroes with a friend and buy Manta. It drops out everyone.
    Credits to Phoenix.

Yeah, illusion interactions are fucked up in quite many ways right now. Hopefully will get fixed within the next few hours now that Valve-people should be awake (at least bots stealing courier should get fixed at some point).