Page 18527 of 18678 FirstFirst ... 17527 18027 18427 18477 18517 18525 18526 18527 18528 18529 18537 18577 18627 ... LastLast
Results 185,261 to 185,270 of 186778

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Yeah, when I saw this, I honestly pictured a 20 year old in a basement.
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    That artwork though, it literally represents how every DOTA player sees itself!

Article about 4chan (source of image)
    This is so accurate.

This guy, man. I stopped reading at the first 2 paragraphs or something. Couldn't fucking take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

GpC4RTz.jpg
    KIROV REPORTING

I've got this gem to work on win10 yesterday.

Altough EA still managed to ruin the game even 17 years after it came out by binding it to their stupid origin client.
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Quote Originally Posted by crowblade View Post
    GpC4RTz.jpg
    KIROV REPORTING

I've got this gem to work on win10 yesterday.

Altough EA still managed to ruin the game even 17 years after it came out by binding it to their stupid origin client.
    Seriously, why do they even try? Them and Ubisoft will never reach steam in functionality and popularity. Might as well make deals with Valve for all their games.
    Spoiler: 

I'm more triggered by all these clients than I should be.

Origin, Battle.net, epic games launcher, uplay and whatnot. They are ALL shit.
    Honestly none of these works properly or has close to steams refinement. Which is understandeable because steam is ages old, but like you said, why do they even try?

Idk.

And in the case of C&C. You can buy ALL 17 C&C Games for around 8 EUR currently on Origin. Which is a cool deal. But the game doesn't even start from origin when you first install it
    EA didn't give a shit if it even works. I checked google for this and after some time I've managed, but it would've been A WHOLE LOT EASIER IF THE FUCKING GAME WOULDN'T START ORIGIN EVERY DAMN TIME, EVEN IF YOU CLICK THE ACTUAL RA2.EXE. FUCK YOU EA.

Playing the game finally tho makes up for it. SO MUCH fun.

As much as I give valve shit, Steam is really great.

Well this is only RA1, sadly.

There's also this: https://cncnet.org/yuris-revenge

You can actually play it online over this vs other ppl. Fucking great.

Quote Originally Posted by crowblade View Post
    Well this is only RA1, sadly.
    It has Dune2k, RA, and Tiberian Dawn officially, with RA2 & TS in development (can be installed using this), with lots of custom maps available, and yes is playable online, just did a skirmish with a friend miles away. cncnet.org is ok but it has less features since it tries to clone the games, while openra adds enhancements to those old versions too. Their engine is natively multi-platform from the ground up, and looks very promising. With official RA2 support there will also be better custom mods. Something I cannot say about Dota 2, our great modders are a bunch of greedy faggits not releasing anything of value (except the sloppy ports of old stuff like ETD) because they await Gaben to reintroduce pay to play mods.

Dune 2k...

One of the greatest strategy games ever imo. I remember constantly playing with the Harkonnen because of this:
    Spoiler: