Page 18565 of 18677 FirstFirst ... 17565 18065 18465 18515 18555 18563 18564 18565 18566 18567 18575 18615 18665 ... LastLast
Results 185,641 to 185,650 of 186763

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

house MD?

i watched like one episode of that

haha that guy makes me cringe

he thinks hes so cool haha...
    Minecraft >>> dota 2

Quote Originally Posted by fine93 View Post
    house MD?

i watched like one episode of that

haha that guy makes me cringe

he thinks hes so cool haha...
    Yeah, cause he is.
    Spoiler: 

The other day I had an unpleasant interaction with hot water and the sound I emitted was pretty similar to what I remembered Tom & Jerry had. Especially @ 1:20,

Thank God Tom & Jerry scream compilations exist.
    Credits to Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzymodus View Post
    I still don't get boosting. You have to be a complete moron to think that having a higher MMR than you can manage is in any way beneficial.
    I'm better, CLEARLY AT LEAST 4k MMR—but I don't have time to waste on playing with these MORONS! I'm better than each and every one of them, they don't deserve my company! Besides, they always feed and that makes me angry & I have to buy 9 couriers so they learn from their mistakes. So I'll just pay a random douchebag on-line to suffer for me & I can play on my level just fine.
    Credits to Phoenix.

I still don't get boosting. You have to be a complete moron to think that having a higher MMR than you can manage is in any way beneficial.
    Oh please... The ONLY reason MMR exists and is visible is for bragging rights.
    Spoiler: 

Alright, I actually get why some ppl do this. There are different reasons:
    - 12yo kids who think they are better than they are but "FUCKING TEAMMATES MAN HOLDING ME BACK"
    - People who sucked at their placements and think they belong higher / want more skill-balanced games
    - Or ppl who did their placements 2 years ago or sth, got placed like a loser and are now better at the game, but the MMR is already set

All of this though, circles around the "my teammates fucking suck, I am better than them" thinking which is a problem in itself.

Which is worse in Hots, since you can't carry alone there, since the XP is shared.

But I think while for some this might actually work, the majority of people will drop back to their old MMR pretty quick.

In Hots people actually have more reasons to complain about their MMR/the ranking system because blizzard made a shitton of mistakes, but still. If you really are better, you should climb.
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Basic Member
    Ahh, yess.

49.500$ for a 8K camera without any accessories xD

Camera
    http://www.red.com/products/weapon-8k
    Last edited by wolf633; 05-10-2017 at 08:25 AM.

Whereas if you have a higher MMR than you can manage, you are detrimental to your own team. Ergo, MMR boosting turns you into the very problem you were complaining about.

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is elementary logic.

Whereas if you have a higher MMR than you can manage, you are detrimental to your own team. Ergo, MMR boosting turns you into the very problem you were complaining about.

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is elementary logic.
    You think people who are so upset about a virtual number, and play games 10 hours a day (excluding professionals who get paid by it) have any kind of common sense or logic?
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    You think people who are so upset about a virtual number, and play games 10 hours a day (excluding professionals who get paid by it) have any kind of common sense or logic?
    Yes.

I mean, I'm talking about the sort of logic needed to, y'know, turn on a PC and launch DotA.