Page 18573 of 18677 FirstFirst ... 17573 18073 18473 18523 18563 18571 18572 18573 18574 18575 18583 18623 18673 ... LastLast
Results 185,721 to 185,730 of 186763

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Who/what the fuck is slaks?
    Some autistic kid with adhd that actually is like 30 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Chairraider View Post
    The point of the "?" was that almost everybody talks about the buff to denying for midlane and for safelaners for extra XP that didn't exist so far and denying in an empty lane now actually mattering beyond lane-control. I was wondering, and hoping for you to elaborate, on why you would go from what I just mentioned being the primary talking point to:

No one cares what reddit thinks, the fact you are pulling up reddit comments in this thread, just proves the point that valve listens to reddit scrubs.
    All this patch did was further buff flash farm meme carries, in turn nerfing any kind of support or roam hero. The skill cap of heroes has been lowered for ages now, and carries have been buffed since we hit the 6.82 generation. Everyone was talking about "more gold for support", but that doesn't mean anything if the carries are getting faster gold and thus the game is tending towards EM. I think the only buff to supports was the bounty on wards, that was it. Apart from that everything has been inadvertently buffing memes.

Take the current jungle spawn for example. The -20% punishes every normal jungler, however the 1min respawn time with the extra camps from the prev update, has meant jungle is now buffed for every flash farmer who enter jungle after their first big item like BF.

Tl;DR 5 carry meta, bad balance.

My only joy in this game is the death ball meta - 5 man group meta, I like walking around with my team stun locking people with supports, or roam ganking. Every update, this becomes harder to do.
    And every update the lane phase becomes more boring and lower skill.
    Last edited by Crowfeather; 05-17-2017 at 04:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

I feel like this is what casuals want.

Playing carries 24/7, because supporting is boring and lower skill.

Valve is prob trying to get dota2 onto a broader playerbase. Which obviously is bad for everyone already playing it. BUT MONEYS.
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Quote Originally Posted by crowblade View Post
    About that map thing, dota2 players always say they like there being only one map, because they can master it and stuff.

Wouldn't you like some new maps to freshen it up?
    I would have literally given my left testicle for new DOTA2 maps to play on (back when I cared).

But eventually one of them would catch the Dust 2 syndrome anyway, so whatever.
    Credits to Phoenix.

I wonder why they never did that? I mean HoN tried it I think, but nobody ever played that map.

A new map wouldn't be that difficult to do, would it?
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

I wonder why they never did that? I mean HoN tried it I think, but nobody ever played that map.

A new map wouldn't be that difficult to do, would it?
    Yeah but if one tree is in the wrong place, bitches will cry that it's imbalanced. They can't even balance this one map properly, imagine if we had 4 or something.
    Credits to Phoenix.

Isn't that just overwatch, but worse?

Also I mean non FPS.
    Ok.
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    I remember back in the day when it used to be 0%, and when it was 20% or so and the range was smaller.

What is even the point of denying now as a support? Better to just harass enemy out of lane and let your carry treat denies as part of his farm.

(70% up to 100%) vs (100% up to 130%) [Condition: left side doesn't deny]

It's another way to outplay your opponent and win your lane = Another factor that shows the difference between 2K and 5K.

Spoiler: 

Denying got buffed by 10% in favor for the denying person if done correctly.
    Last edited by wolf633; 05-17-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf633 View Post
    (70% up to 100%) vs (100% up to 130%) [Condition: left side doesn't deny]

It's another way to outplay your opponent and win your lane = Another factor that shows the difference between 2K and 5K.

Spoiler: 

Denying got buffed by 10% in favor for the denying person if done correctly.
    You obviously did not understand the point my comment was making. Go back to reddit please with your patronising crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf633 View Post
    Yes. Valve is on the good path to make the difference between 2K and 5K even more visible.

Spoiler: 

*cough* Unique Attack Modifiers *cough* jungle creep spawn boxes *cough* *cough* *cough* tower ranges *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* should I go on? *cough* *cough*
    Credits to Phoenix.

About that map thing, dota2 players always say they like there being only one map, because they can master it and stuff.

Wouldn't you like some new maps to freshen it up?
    i would like more doto maps! someone that says he doesnt want new heroes, items and maps is obviously a redditor and an autist
    Minecraft >>> dota 2