Page 18574 of 18677 FirstFirst ... 17574 18074 18474 18524 18564 18572 18573 18574 18575 18576 18584 18624 18674 ... LastLast
Results 185,731 to 185,740 of 186766

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Quote Originally Posted by crowblade View Post
    About that map thing, dota2 players always say they like there being only one map, because they can master it and stuff.

Wouldn't you like some new maps to freshen it up?
    The same people who play one hero for 3k games and think they are hot shit *cough cough dragon cough*
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by at35z View Post
    Yes. Valve is on the good path to make the difference between 2K and 5K even more visible.

Spoiler: 

*cough* Unique Attack Modifiers *cough* jungle creep spawn boxes *cough* *cough* *cough* tower ranges *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* should I go on? *cough* *cough*
    UAM's just limit the gameplay of a hero. If you don't have this restriction, you have more possibilities. You can make more decisions. And 5K MMR is more about decision making, than mechanical skills (SirActionSlacks (5k MMR), who casts his spells only using his mouse).

This game has custom game support. No one here even thinks about creating their own version of Dota with it. Just the usual blame in a forum without actions. Those kind of people are the best xD

Hell, even use Unity. Every child can do stuff with it. If you want to go more advanced -> Unreal Engine 4.
    Last edited by wolf633; 05-17-2017 at 02:39 PM.

^lolwut?

Mod support is an excuse for fucking up a game? I guess you must love bethesda. Release a broken, empty piece of shit and then let the modders do all the work, amirite?
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    ^lolwut?

Mod support is an excuse for fucking up a game? I guess you must love bethesda. Release a broken, empty piece of shit and then let the modders do all the work, amirite?
    Valve added mod support to Dota, because they love making their games moddable and they have seen the potential of it (DOOM(I&II) modding, Quake modding, Unreal Tournament modding etc).
    And Skyrim was moddable because? Oh right, the older TES games were moddable too! It was already a feature, so people expect it to stay in the software. And that's what Bethesda did.

Counter Strike, Dota, Team Fortress, DayZ, etc. All these games exist because, you know what? Because people actually didn't just complain on a lousy forum about how "bad" the main game is. Instead they started working and changing these games to their likes. They literally turned shit (not always) into diamonds.

You let the point get passed above your empty head.
    Spoiler: 

Oh god, wolfman you are SO far away from the actual point, it hurts.

Accepting that the standard game is shit, because its made "moddable", so modders will fix it?

THE FUCK?

Yes, modding is good, it will spark NEW games with great ideas. That doesn't mean the standard game should have obvious flaws. By that logic they might just release an engine, some basic sprites and textures and let the community do all their work. Great idea! You really gotta love bethesda for what they did
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Also I actually installed dotes2 yesterday. Just to take a look ya know.

Fun fact, the game doesn't fucking start. You have to tell it explicitly to use the 32bit client, because the 64bit client (still?) doesn't work.

GREAT GAME VALVE.

Also, my last game was December 2015. Guess some things changed since then?
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Basic Member
    You let the point get passed above your empty head.
    Quote Originally Posted by crowblade View Post
    Oh god, wolfman you are SO far away from the actual point, it hurts.

Accepting that the standard game is shit, because its made "moddable", so modders will fix it?

THE FUCK?

Yes, modding is good, it will spark NEW games with great ideas. That doesn't mean the standard game should have obvious flaws. By that logic they might just release an engine, some basic sprites and textures and let the community do all their work. Great idea! You really gotta love bethesda for what they did
    I don't understand what's so hard to get from my statements.

All I said was: If you don't like it, make it better. Modding is a way to do that.

I never said it's an "excuse" for a "fucked up game". I said it's a possibilty. If you are unable to create your own stuff, well then you just have to accept it and keep ranting about it on an online forum

Quote Originally Posted by crowblade
    Also I actually installed dotes2 yesterday. Just to take a look ya know.

Fun fact, the game doesn't fucking start. You have to tell it explicitly to use the 32bit client, because the 64bit client (still?) doesn't work.

GREAT GAME VALVE.

Also, my last game was December 2015. Guess some things changed since then?
    It works for me. It works for all my friends. It worked on the Kiev Major.
    The actual problem seems to be your machine.

I bet you are such a kind of reviewer who gives 0 stars for a game, because it isn't working xD
    Last edited by wolf633; 05-18-2017 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf633 View Post
    This game has custom game support. No one here even thinks about creating their own version of Dota with it. Just the usual blame in a forum without actions. Those kind of people are the best xD

Hell, even use Unity. Every child can do stuff with it. If you want to go more advanced -> Unreal Engine 4.
    If you are unable to create your own stuff, well then you just have to accept it and keep ranting about it on an online forum
    Counter Strike, Dota, Team Fortress, DayZ, etc. All these games exist because, you know what? Because people actually didn't just complain on a lousy forum about how "bad" the main game is. Instead they started working and changing these games to their likes. They literally turned shit (not always) into diamonds.
    BULLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

• Workshop / Game creating tools don't support Linux.
    • If you get a game and you don't like it? Accept you threw a bunch of money out the window & start making your own game from scratch?
    • So if we're unsatisfied we should make our own game instead of whining on forums, but some people are just not capable of and/or don't have time for making a game so they should just complain on-line. And these people are the best "xD"?
    • CS, DOTA, TF, etc. shit are not FIXING a shitty game, they created COMPLETELY DIFFERENT objectives for a game. The used an already existing game as a platform of their COMPLETELY DIFFERENT game, they didn't try to FIX the game because they thought it was shit.
    • BULLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
    Credits to Phoenix.

I don't understand what's so hard to get from my statements.

All I said was: If you don't like it, make it better. Modding is a way to do that.

I never said it's an "excuse" for a "fucked up game". I said it's a possibilty. If you are unable to create your own stuff, well then you just have to accept it and keep ranting about it on an online forum

It works for me. It works for all my friends. It worked on the Kiev Major.
    The actual problem seems to be your machine.

I bet you are such a kind of reviewer who gives 0 stars for a game, because it isn't working xD
    Except its not my job to make the game work on any platform/PC, it's valve's job.

But I guess I could make a mod that fixes it, right?

You are just the kind of guy who thinks bethesda did everything right with Dishonored 2 which didn't work properly on ANY fucking hardware. You'll just gonna say "dude, it's your PC, works fine for me" apart from the fact it is SO fucking badly optimized.

Or you'll response there would be "HURRDURR WORKS FINE ON MY PLAYSTATION, BRO"

FUCK YOU. Honestly.

That mindset is retarded and as at35z is stating, it's just complete bull to just accept everything that's bad and not try to make the developers change it.

But I guess I'm just complaining on an online forum "LUL what a loser", right?
    Granted on PAS it's not gonna do shit, but I'll file a proper bugreport on that.