Page 18575 of 18677 FirstFirst ... 17575 18075 18475 18525 18565 18573 18574 18575 18576 18577 18585 18625 18675 ... LastLast
Results 185,741 to 185,750 of 186762

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

How are you still arguing about useless shit.

Because wolf is turning into Crowfeather 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Quote Originally Posted by wolf633 View Post
    It works for me. It works for all my friends. It worked on the Kiev Major.
    The actual problem seems to be your machine.

I bet you are such a kind of reviewer who gives 0 stars for a game, because it isn't working xD
    I don't have cancer. None of my friends have cancer. No one in my family has cancer. Therefore, if you have cancer you must be doing something wrong/cancer does not exist.
    Spoiler: 

Tbh I think its perfectly valid to rate a game 0 if it doesn't work on your machine, and your machine is within the minimum specs.

Enjoyment 0, would not download again. Refund please.
    Derp

Its the dev job to make sure the game works functionally on the systems that it says it works on, otherwise what is the point of minimum specs.

Also what is with this guy thinking SirActionSlacks is a legit 5k player, and not just another smurfed/bought acc lol?
    Also watching SAS? You 5? He's a kiddy presenter.

Also Valve didn't add modding because hurr durr they like modding. Modding to Dota2 existed before they added mod support, and when they introduced modding (arcade), they removed the ability to properly mod the game (external of arcade) as that will result in a ban when it verifies the files :/ -- no more "nohat" mods

Anyway, the push for arcade was from the community who were basically attempting to bring over the Wc3 type games into Dota2, and that's exactly what we got. Hint hint Angel arena, among other things.
    Last edited by Crowfeather; 05-18-2017 at 06:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Why do 1–3% discounts even exist?
    Credits to Phoenix.

If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    AUTISM ARCANA
    Minecraft >>> dota 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    At first, I was like sure, this is yet another reddit shitpost with a decoy url name. What could go wrong?

Ah, it's a blog post. *Looks at picture* Oh, so it's one of them parody sites, yes? *looks at URL bar* Nop. Official blog.

Well it's ok if this is the official blog, after all, we got that shitpost about the Faceless Void elf fetish shit. This is one of them joke posts, right? *clicks picture* Oh, they have animation for it, but it still cannot be real, right? *scrolls* Ah, so this is literally in the compendium.

Mhm.

I was literally staring at my screen for ~10 minutes with a straight face, trying to process it, but then I burst out laughing and closed the tab.

I mean… Wha… Are they… Is this… How… I just…

I… I'm speechless.

But then again I should probably just make a custom game without this one in it & shut up, am I right?
    Credits to Phoenix.

Who the fuck plays IO? absolutely useless update, if you check the prize pool, dota 2 market you see no change !! items are not cheaper , prize pool not rising either and yet the kids at reddit yelling for 30m prize pool, is it end of the world?

There is purity in silence.
    STEAM, REDDIT, WIKI

I mean, I kind of like that arcana.

But dang, level 245? That's like a 100 EUR? For a skin? For a hero that nobody plays? LUL
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]