Page 18604 of 18660 FirstFirst ... 17604 18104 18504 18554 18594 18602 18603 18604 18605 18606 18614 18654 ... LastLast
Results 186,031 to 186,040 of 186594

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Quote Originally Posted by at35z View Post
    So what you're saying is, that you practically mastered the ways of Dota in a couple weeks? I'm sure the only thing holding you back from winning a TI is that you just don't want to.

I'm — again — sorry for talking to you. Clearly, I'm not worthy of your company. Please, stop responding, I don't deserve it.
    Yes, I learned that you need to be aware of enemy levels, why there are eye symbols on those high cliffs, and that remembering a certain timestamp (54 seconds) allows you to stack camps, all in a few days. Truly that makes me a master of the art of DotA 2.

I mean, some people claim that there are also these 100 or so heroes all with unique abilities, a shop filled with items, this thing called Roshan, something something mechanics, but I never really bothered with those, to be honest.

Credits to Phoenix.

If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzymodus View Post
    Yes, I learned that you need to be aware of enemy levels, why there are eye symbols on those high cliffs, and that remembering a certain timestamp (54 seconds) allows you to stack camps, all in a few days. Truly that makes me a master of the art of DotA 2.

I mean, some people claim that there are also these 100 or so heroes all with unique abilities, a shop filled with items, this thing called Roshan, something something mechanics, but I never really bothered with those, to be honest.
    I mean it's very rare but I agree with kazzy. It pains me, but it is what it is

If they've changed all heroes to be fucking simple, made all supports do a shitton of dmg and made it easy mode, I would agree.

But honestly. Checking hero lvls? That's not something which makes dota2 FUCKING easy. It makes it a little easier, but that's not the difference that makes you better over a new person.
    I mean it's just an information, how to use it is what makes the difference. A new person might see the enemies hero lvl now but he still doesn't react to it.

Dota2 is still the most difficult MOBA out there and it doesn't change because of hero lvls displayed.

But I get that you guys are afraid some day it might be like that. Considering valve only cares about money these days they'll try to make it easier to be accessible because MONEYZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

The level check isn't a big deal in itself, but it's is a part of a larger wave of changes that make the game a shitton easier.

They are careful careful and don't make it one big lol-ifying update, but the goal is ultimately that. The game has to be the "just another moba" game, and look and feel exactly like any other one with very little differences to make the scum feel at home and come here more easily. One little change here or there with the updates — overshadowed by hats and compendium MMR — and the asshats remain happy & unaware: "It's no big deal man, not that much easier". But if you sum up the changes made in the last couple years, it really isn't the case. Thank god people hardly ever read current patchnotes, let alone older ones.

We will get more players, but we'll also lose just as much, because at that point we'll be the "just another moba", offering nothing else.

I don't see them undo the "all heroes are free for ever, no need to buy" feature, but people really don't care about buying heroes (see: the amount of LoL and HotS players).
    Credits to Phoenix.

a larger wave of changes that make the game a shitton easier.
    Yeah, like 7.00 did with Talents and Shrines.

Oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzymodus View Post
    Yeah, like 7.00 did with Talents and Shrines.

Oh wait.
    EXACTLY! OR the way they started to completely eradicate Unique Attack Modifiers! Gaem suuure iz hard, keep on patching boiz.
    Credits to Phoenix.

Enough of this nonsense.

Let's read a nice Haida tale together:

http://www.haidalanguage.org/raven.html
    Credits to Phoenix.

Basic Member
    I just remembered the PC setup I had to use till 2010:

AMD Athlon XP 3000+ 2.1 Ghz Single Core
    NVIDIA GeForce 2 Ti 64 MB
    756MB DDR1 RAM
    19" tube monitor

I was happy I could play Half Life and Counter Strike, lol (worked via Wine)

EXACTLY! OR the way they started to completely eradicate Unique Attack Modifiers! Gaem suuure iz hard, keep on patching boiz.
    Main playerbase will keep playing because they love this game so much. Or are just addicted.

And the Pro's play it for a living (lucrative TIs and Majors).
    Last edited by wolf633; 06-19-2017 at 01:55 PM.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme...ltbreaker_bug/

thats how i won siltbreaker

maybe buff razor or brewmaster instead of posting this same time at reddit facebook and twitter mr abdul

There is purity in silence.
    STEAM, REDDIT, WIKI