Page 18615 of 18677 FirstFirst ... 17615 18115 18515 18565 18605 18613 18614 18615 18616 18617 18625 18665 ... LastLast
Results 186,141 to 186,150 of 186763

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Quote Originally Posted by at35z View Post
    I couldn't care less about that shit.

I watched a couple episodes but it was boring as fuck.

West World was also really boring, but it ended at the half of the first episode and it became interesting, so I ended up watching the whole season.
    Fuck you

I'm hyped for GoT 7. One of the greatest series in my opinion. Right at the top with Breaking Bad, House of Cards and Lucifer.
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Quote Originally Posted by crowblade View Post
    Fuck you

I'm hyped for GoT 7. One of the greatest series in my opinion. Right at the top with Breaking Bad, House of Cards and Lucifer.
    thats ma boy!
    Minecraft >>> dota 2

Quote Originally Posted by crowblade View Post
    Fuck you

Typical haHAA I'm 12 btw haHAA consumer that has no standards, no genre distinction, a mess inside the brain with the only thing certain being sexually insecure. Just like your poor vulgarian brother.

Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    Typical haHAA I'm 12 btw haHAA consumer that has no standards, no genre distinction, a mess inside the brain with the only thing certain being sexually insecure. Just like your poor vulgarian brother.
    you talking about me?
    Minecraft >>> dota 2

in other news

the new immortals are kinda meh....
    Minecraft >>> dota 2

Basic Member
    The more I develop for Windows XP, the more security holes I find.

And some people (yes, even on these forums) are happy that they run Dota 2 on this platform.

Disgusting...

I want to smash some heads against walls...
    Last edited by wolf633; 07-14-2017 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf633 View Post
    The more I develop for Windows XP, the more security holes I find.

And some people (yes, even on these forums) are happy that they run Dota 2 on this platform.

Disgusting...

I want to smash some heads against walls...
    What's disgusting about sticking with a negative value potato machine with no sensitive information that you can reformat in 15 minutes? It will never ever raise interest from hackers.
    And how exactly are you more secured running newer Windows? Firefox does not run XP? How about Avira?
    Sure, it's safer for snobs, that can now pride themselves of being fucked by the big guys owning aeroplanes, islands and shit, instead of the little basement vermin - it's still being fucked, tough.
    Brb, watching paint dry on a nice waiting for mandatory updates screen of stuff I never had any use for..

Quote Originally Posted by fine93 View Post
    in other news

the new immortals are kinda meh....
    They're not just kinda meh.

It's basically the definition of "meh". It's literally the worst treasure out of the 3.

Weaver antennas — Acceptable, but he just got another one so why…
    Legion helmet — Boring, and the effect is lame & ugly.
    Viper helmet — It's purple for some reason and makes him look worse than his old model.
    Spectre something — it goes well with her blade immortal which is good but the effect is a bit out of place, also the item itself is kinda pointless, which actual set does this go well with?
    WW helmet — Looks fine, the effect is kinda whatever.
    Sandking arms — Both the item and the effect is hideous.
    50 Levels — also known as: "We're completely out of ideas so in place of an item here have some levels we're not even trying anymore."
    Golden weaver shit — Treasure #2 got a golden version of everything. Why not this one, too? Sure, Treasure #1 hasn't, but this treasure is already the worse. Even the golden versions would've been something.
    Sven Sword — I hope that normal cleave effect is a joke because it looks like a fucking anime magic blast and that happens every time he attacks. And he's a fucking right click hero so he does that often.

In conclusion, I don't see any motivation behind the making of this treasure. Every single item is boring, and at the very best, just nice. If this was a Treasure #1 or something, I'd let it slide. Then again, I wouldn't buy the pass for these immortals at the first month either, so these should've been just shelved for next year & polished a bit more.

At least reddit scum also agrees with this, so this just even emphasizes its shittyness.
    Credits to Phoenix.

Just focus on the 20k meta guys

let the shitpost began...

oh wait we already have rofl
    PAS HALL OF FAME
    Spoiler: