Page 18617 of 18678 FirstFirst ... 17617 18117 18517 18567 18607 18615 18616 18617 18618 18619 18627 18667 ... LastLast
Results 186,161 to 186,170 of 186771

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Quote Originally Posted by crowblade View Post
    I was thinking about argueing with you about that, but tbh I couldn't be bothered. So have a nice day.

I'm gonna watch some Grey's Anatomy now to fulfill your thoughts of me

The fuck is this

Also, ded thred. Just as the ded gaem.
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

You all need some Jesus in your life.

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    You all need some Jesus in your life.

why use that old fan made video if you can have it live ?

If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Life is still atrocious at the moment.

Any positive news to make me step away from the rope?
    Credits to Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by at35z View Post

Don't harm yourself...

go visit a doctor if you are depressed. I was depressed ,had suicidal thoughts and shit feelings for 3 years.
    Last edited by bargost10; 07-20-2017 at 02:50 PM.

Maschalephidrosis
    Abarticular
    Saponaceous
    Therianthropic
    Ustulation
    Rurigenous
    Belemnoid
    Anacampserote
    Typhogenic
    Effutiation

Quote Originally Posted by bargost10 View Post
    Don't harm yourself...

go visit a doctor if you are depressed. I was depressed ,had suicidal thoughts and shit feelings for 3 years.
    Fortunately it had never crossed my mind. Even in my most depressed state, the worst I can think of is harming other objects, slamming things to the floor or something. I usually handle things with art or watching comedies. Neither of these things SOLVE the problem, but sometimes they help to not think about the harmful shit I've got in my mind. I am somehow also aware that my suicide wouldn't solve the issue either, and even though life sucks immense amounts of dicks, seeing how the ignorant scum can handle it just fine makes me think that all I need is something to help me not give a shit. There are still some things in my life that make me a little bit happy so I guess why not.

Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    Maschalephidrosis
    Abarticular
    Saponaceous
    Therianthropic
    Ustulation
    Rurigenous
    Belemnoid
    Anacampserote
    Typhogenic
    Effutiation
    The fact that I have only that for pleasure makes me feel even more under the weather.
    Credits to Phoenix.

The fact that I have only that for pleasure makes me feel even more under the weather.
    Apply more often then. There is no better cure for depression, sorrow, fatigue burnout etc. except for the real thing. There's also no shame in buying a faked thing - it still works!

Basic Member
    Fortunately it had never crossed my mind. Even in my most depressed state, the worst I can think of is harming other objects, slamming things to the floor or something. I usually handle things with art or watching comedies. Neither of these things SOLVE the problem, but sometimes they help to not think about the harmful shit I've got in my mind. I am somehow also aware that my suicide wouldn't solve the issue either, and even though life sucks immense amounts of dicks, seeing how the ignorant scum can handle it just fine makes me think that all I need is something to help me not give a shit. There are still some things in my life that make me a little bit happy so I guess why not.

I know this is personal, but what is the cause of your depression? Maybe we can give you some tips or advises on how to handle or even solve these causes.

A life story about me:
    Spoiler: 

I also had such a time period for 3 years when I was younger. The reason for that was my father being a super control freak and asshole in general. He was cursing me and hitting me and stuff. Just because I was using the PC so much (I was programming games at that time and he only thought I was playing games). I used it to escape reality. Okay, I may have negleted some things, but I don't think it was as bad as he was displaying it. There were also other causes, besides my father. School, the current status of my family, my father moving from town to town with me, etc., so it was hard to find real friends.

I even tried to commit suicide. 2 times. But the attempts weren't "professional". But I have "survived" this time.

Here I am now, with a decent job. Enough money to make me happy. And the feeling of achieving something. But there is always something more to do and achieve, of course.