Page 18623 of 18677 FirstFirst ... 17623 18123 18523 18573 18613 18621 18622 18623 18624 18625 18633 18673 ... LastLast
Results 186,221 to 186,230 of 186763

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

  1. #186221
    Basic Member katsaroulhs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Orion Arm
    Posts
    16,971
    Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    Shocking! Kids these days are at least 2.5x smarter than you were at their age playing with your lil' peecock in the sand. And I'm being generous.

    Edit: I'm actually thinking that that mom has written a dumbed down version, I kid you not.
    Of course that doesn't include you I guess.
    Spoiler: 

  2. #186222
    Basic Member fine93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by LION? View Post
    Why is Techies so unfun now...?
    icefrog and valve happened that's why
    Minecraft >>> dota 2


  3. #186223
    Basic Member aveyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    EU West
    Posts
    2,927
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Of course that doesn't include you I guess.
    I was actually a prodigy as a kid, but then years of school, alcohol and playing dota with monkeys kind of dumbed me

  4. #186224
    Basic Member at35z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nnw6qrcX1k0
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    Shocking! Kids these days are at least 2.5x smarter than you were at their age playing with your lil' peecock in the sand. And I'm being generous.
    At first I thought you were sarcastic about this whole generous thing, but then I looked out the window and saw my poor grandma shitting all over the backyard again, and realized you were completely right. At least we finally bought enough crayons to teach her the basics of the alphabet, too bad she's going to die before she can actually learn all the letters, let alone the correct order. Thank goodness I'm 2,5x smarter than poor granny so I could teach her how to turn on the Wi-Fi so she can play Candy Crush while fertilizing the entire backyard. What a fucking idiot! Too bad I wasn't as smart as TODAY's kids, THOSE fuckwads are now born with expert knowledge in logo design! Another couple generations and we can just simply close all primary schools, huh? Kids these days…
    Credits to Phoenix.

  5. #186225
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In a flying city in the sky
    Posts
    1,119
    Quote Originally Posted by at35z View Post
    At first I thought you were sarcastic about this whole generous thing, but then I looked out the window and saw my poor grandma shitting all over the backyard again, and realized you were completely right. At least we finally bought enough crayons to teach her the basics of the alphabet, too bad she's going to die before she can actually learn all the letters, let alone the correct order. Thank goodness I'm 2,5x smarter than poor granny so I could teach her how to turn on the Wi-Fi so she can play Candy Crush while fertilizing the entire backyard. What a fucking idiot! Too bad I wasn't as smart as TODAY's kids, THOSE fuckwads are now born with expert knowledge in logo design! Another couple generations and we can just simply close all primary schools, huh? Kids these days…
    Another couple generations and we don't need kids anymore, because we have AI's running this planet.

  6. #186226
    Basic Member aveyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    EU West
    Posts
    2,927
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf633 View Post
    Another couple generations and we don't need kids anymore, because we have AI's running this planet.
    Yep, ChrisC is working on ValveNet, and a few suckers around here are helping him for free - they won't even get credited in DOTA 3 - world's first gaming alienating program, where everybody plays with and vs. AI exclusively and they don't even know it.. that's a hell of a way to silence any complains the human factor contributes to, and a realization of an old man's dream - "the obedient new age gamer".

  7. #186227
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In a flying city in the sky
    Posts
    1,119
    Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    Yep, ChrisC is working on ValveNet, and a few suckers around here are helping him for free - they won't even get credited in DOTA 3 - world's first gaming alienating program, where everybody plays with and vs. AI exclusively and they don't even know it.. that's a hell of a way to silence any complains the human factor contributes to, and a realization of an old man's dream - "the obedient new age gamer".
    That actually reminds me to Fallout 4 with all the Synths and you don't know who is a real human and who is not. But that's the future: replace biomass with synthetics.

  8. #186228
    Basic Member katsaroulhs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Orion Arm
    Posts
    16,971
    Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    I was actually a prodigy as a kid, but then years of school, alcohol and playing dota with monkeys kind of dumbed me
    Awww.

    Worst part is that you actually believe that.
    Spoiler: 

  9. #186229
    Basic Member Kazzymodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Monday
    Posts
    551
    Well, Air Spirit is pretty much confirmed now.
    Last edited by Kazzymodus; 08-03-2017 at 11:09 AM.

  10. #186230
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In a flying city in the sky
    Posts
    1,119

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •