Page 18625 of 18676 FirstFirst ... 17625 18125 18525 18575 18615 18623 18624 18625 18626 18627 18635 18675 ... LastLast
Results 186,241 to 186,250 of 186757

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Quote Originally Posted by fine93 View Post
    this game is so badly balanced
    It's balanced for good players.

Take that as you will.

If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

this game is so badly balanced
    I guess you never played HotS
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    inb4 it's not a separate game but rather card elements to the Dota 2 main game.
    Credits to Phoenix.

Basic Member
    I got a few hero to feedback with.
    1) I think Sven need a bit nerf on the God Strength either its damage bonus (80%/120%/160% to 75%/110%/150%) or its Strength gain (12/24/36 to 10/20/30)

2) Choas Knight skill 3 (Chaos Strike) is Overpower Right now. Have you guys think he can hit so hard that he can lifesteal to full HP, example if he Crit 1000 HP damage he can lifesteal 650 HP.

3) Orge Magi Armor is too High at start please NERF IT. 8 Armor is too MUCH make it to 6 Armor, if he need more Armor please increase his AGI Gain instead.

Quote Originally Posted by crowblade View Post
    I guess you never played HotS
    my little brother plays that, i've watched some of his games but i have no idea how it works nor do i care

and valvo making a card game too.....
    Minecraft >>> dota 2

Get the tranquiliser guns, boys.

It's entitled twat hunting season.

The Japanese words for "art" (芸), "gay", "tattoo", "bad doctor" and "act" sound exactly the same, just written differently,

Gay is ゲイ the rest has it's own kanji but every one of them is pronounced げい which sounds like "gay".

Edit: Japanese is my new hobby & I'm finding out shit like this.
    Credits to Phoenix.

my little brother plays that, i've watched some of his games but i have no idea how it works nor do i care

and valvo making a card game too.....
    Well its basically Dota without 30min of afk farming lane.

Nah, it's way different. Because it has strong objectives on the map you are actually forced to teamfight most of the time, which is why I like it more. It might be a kiddie MOBA, but the laning phase in dota always bored the shit out of me.
    I know, some people actually like that and it's fine, but for me, nah.

And a card game makes sense, because blizzard is printing money with Hearthstone.

The only problem I see: what universe is valve using for it? Half Life? Because the dota universe isn't really a universe with lore, is it? And that's a big key for HS.
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Pudge won.

I mean, I really hate it but at least it's fucking finally over. It had to happen eventually, he has too many fucktards who play him. I'm not saying he doesn't need any skill but Rubick is obviously way more complex and a support, hence he didn't stand a chance against the most spammed hero of all time. Understandable.

The good thing is that only Invoker is left from the "spammed" category. I hope he gets an arcana without this vote bullshit so we can finally have an actual vote, and not just a fight between overspammed heroes and unpopular supports. It will be just moderately spammed heroes vs supports. More chances at least.
    Credits to Phoenix.