Page 18627 of 18677 FirstFirst ... 17627 18127 18527 18577 18617 18625 18626 18627 18628 18629 18637 ... LastLast
Results 186,261 to 186,270 of 186767

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Virtus Pro - Team Liquid Game 1 may just have been the best thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzymodus View Post
    Virtus Pro - Team Liquid Game 1 may just have been the best thing ever.
    a slug fest?

the lgd vs og game was better, my boy maybe raped those kids
    Minecraft >>> dota 2

solo living up to his meme
    Minecraft >>> dota 2

Quote Originally Posted by at35z View Post
    Card games are so lame anyway. I only played Hearthstone for the duration I did was because I love mindlessly hoarding collectible virtual items. Opening card packs was literally the highlight of that game for me. Other than that, I very often get/got the feeling that the winner only wins because they have that specific, powerful card OR they drew the right card at the right time. I really don't think that's fair.

That being said, if Artifact is a card collecting game as well, I'll probably play it for some time just to hoard some cards, but if you get all cards immediately—and that's probably the fairest but impossible conception—I won't.
    Hearthstone is RNG master deluxe. There is little skill involved in this game. At higher ranks its basically who has the time to grind the games and who spend the most on the best cards.
    Which are expensive AS FUCK.

HS "competetive" was a fucking joke. It's just topdecking. To be fair though, that's probably the case with all cardgames.

Now it's just a casual card game because they balanced in that direction anyway and tournaments are just hosted by blizzard to announce a new expansion or smth.
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Quote Originally Posted by crowblade View Post
    Hearthstone is RNG master deluxe. There is little skill involved in this game. At higher ranks its basically who has the time to grind the games and who spend the most on the best cards.
    Which are expensive AS FUCK.

HS "competetive" was a fucking joke. It's just topdecking. To be fair though, that's probably the case with all cardgames.

Now it's just a casual card game because they balanced in that direction anyway and tournaments are just hosted by blizzard to announce a new expansion or smth.
    Indeed top decking is so important in card games that it provided the sole plot devices for like 8 seasons or more of yu gi oh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

The halflife subreddit went apeshit:

Last edited by crowblade; 08-11-2017 at 02:29 AM.
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Well, the All-Star match was one of the most disappointing things I've ever seen.

The ONE time during the entire All-Star where we can expect to see some janky plays and they slap a prize pool on it. Result: everyone playing to win. Huge waste of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_GcXaXsmOU

Holy shit I didn't know they were actually boo'd out while revealing artifact.

I don't even know what's worse, teasing a TCG for dota without any actual gameplay to see or the host talking about it because HE's seen it like a fanboy. It was just full cringe.

However I didn't know GabeN actually said Valve is making 3 VR games (in february 2017) currently. One of which probably artifact. What may be the other 2?
    Nobody knows, but it's VR, so fuck that.

Oh God I just realized the 4 major contributants to the Half Life/Portal story left valve with Marc Laidlaw last year and this year, 3 more.

So. Half Life is pretty much dead. This just proves it.

Dang it. Hits me quite hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_GcXaXsmOU

Holy shit I didn't know they were actually boo'd out while revealing artifact.

I don't even know what's worse, teasing a TCG for dota without any actual gameplay to see or the host talking about it because HE's seen it like a fanboy. It was just full cringe.

However I didn't know GabeN actually said Valve is making 3 VR games (in february 2017) currently. One of which probably artifact. What may be the other 2?
    Nobody knows, but it's VR, so fuck that.
    I highly doubt they'll make a VR card game. Can't imagine how the controls would work (except for "they wound't").

Oh God I just realized the 4 major contributants to the Half Life/Portal story left valve with Marc Laidlaw last year and this year, 3 more.

So. Half Life is pretty much dead. This just proves it.

Dang it. Hits me quite hard.
    You're getting this just now?