Page 18659 of 18659 FirstFirst ... 17659 18159 18559 18609 18649 18657 18658 18659
Results 186,581 to 186,589 of 186589

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Yeah while thinking about it I came to the same conclusion. RIGHT before launch of the game they drop the thing everyone hates so they're the good guys now and people buy it.

And when you bought it, you're hooked, not only because this game is actually very good, but you'll HAVE to buy all this shit to stay competetive. Dang.
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

New Firefox is really cool.
    Credits to Phoenix.

Something about rewarding player progression, but giving points based on game length, thus punishing those who are good enough to complete the game early, thus punishing skilled players.

Progression right..
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Who the fuck wants to reward players with actual points and shit? That shit is just insanely stupid.

All the players need is… a sense of pride.
    Credits to Phoenix.

This is one of my new favorites: https://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=285188
    Credits to Phoenix.

LOL,my friend get into the LP Q for no good reason( he is always calm but i get tilted easily and we were party last 10 games and I didn't see anything wrong with him meanwhile i have 7 commends and <3 reports!!!! ) he said he has reported by 4 people and has 6 commends , he gets 3 lp Q ,we played those 3 games but i think his account is fucked from now!
    Ignorant:
    1-someone who spends his/her real money on unreal items,events and ...
    2-someone who asslicking aka valveknights
    3-someone who thinks an online game is kind of sport
    4-bunch of 12 yo kids on the internet call themselves "community"

So i heard that the existence of EA itself is harmful to the gaming community, because now shitty companies can always say "at least we're not EA"

Fuck life
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

People deserve the shit they get because EA has been cancerous for many, MANY years now yet people kept buying their products. Why the hell would they stop any of it? The fucking morons are giving them money anyway.
    Credits to Phoenix.

Basic Member
    Can some tech-wise American explain to me how the American broadband situation looked prior to 2015, when the FCC voted in favor of Net Neutrality? I keep hearing doomsday warnings that ISP will do whatever cruel things they can to squeeze as much money out of American consumers as possible, so what was going on prior to 2015? Did they actually do such? Were Americans limited in browsing or had gated content depending on their specific subscriptions?