Page 18666 of 18666 FirstFirst ... 17666 18166 18566 18616 18656 18664 18665 18666
Results 186,651 to 186,652 of 186652

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Red face

Depression status—in case anyone cares. I did a rant previously and I feel like giving an update for those who gave a shit.

For the past couple of weeks I've been experiencing happiness like never before. I was cheerful and happy, more talkative and felt like absolutely nothing can make my day go wrong. Gave zero fucks about the negative dickwads around me and let everything go.

I was genuinely thinking about what you guys said in your responses, and I feel like, in a way, it helped. Thank you. I'm much more welcoming, generous and focused on others. I like giving and making everyone (who matters) happy, I feel appreciated and I can see the genuine smiles on people's faces, not just the fake, "polite" ones. I was visiting a friend of mine today who had surgery and won't be able to walk for a month, it was nice to see him happy that someone was caring enough to come and see him. The other day a coworker told me she really appreciates the way I always ask her how she's doing, because apparently not many people care enough to do so.

I honestly think I'm on the right path to cure my depression, and I really hope I won't fuck it up somehow.

Thank you.
    Credits to Phoenix.

I've been depressed for about 6 years, Psychiatrist was the only way for me.

Glad to hear that you are happy again ,depression is the worst . it fucked my life ,the best times of my life wasted.

If you feel depressed again Check this: Bipolar disorder
    1-someone who spends his/her real money on unreal items,events and ...
    2-someone who asslicking aka valveknights
    3-someone who thinks an online game is kind of sport
    4-bunch of 12 yo kids on the internet call themselves "community"
    5-Dota 2 Devs(they suck at Computer programming but don't care about it