Page 3 of 18676 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 186755

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

  1. #21
    Basic Member Jan2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,357
    why is this thread back again?????
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

  2. #22
    Basic Member Keowee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,052
    Random Fact of the Day:

    Diffusal Lance, while having a default glowing effect, glows even brighter if PL gets Diffusal Blade. This rare item kicks more @ss than half of all the mythical items we have now.

  3. #23
    Basic Member Jan2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Keowee View Post
    Random Fact of the Day:

    Diffusal Lance, while having a default glowing effect, glows even brighter if PL gets Diffusal Blade. This rare item kicks more @ss than half of all the mythical items we have now.
    my shit post of the day: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post759056 :P
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

  4. #24
    shittiest thread my eyes have beheld. plz ban.


  5. #25
    Basic Member zdzisek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    why is this thread back again?????
    Because we answer!


    Excuse me my english.

  6. #26
    Basic Member Stimpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    346
    I am only playing Dota 2 because I don't have anything better to do with my time and haven't found a replacement.



  7. #27
    Basic Member CumpyLustard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy View Post
    I am only playing Dota 2 because I don't have anything better to do with my time and haven't found a replacement.
    I hear there's this game with leagues and legends, but I'm not really familiar with it.









    Kappa.
    (ง ͠ ل͜ )ง the unseen postcount is the deadliest (ง ͠ ل͜ )ง

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fat Bastid View Post
    22 minutes since last patch. gg dead game.

  8. #28
    Basic Member LeadHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    429
    So, people, what are you anticipating? I am not anticipating Dota 2 updates for once, I am anticipating Terraria updates! They say it will come soon. :>

  9. #29
    Basic Member CumpyLustard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,943
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadHead View Post
    So, people, what are you anticipating? I am not anticipating Dota 2 updates for once, I am anticipating Terraria updates! They say it will come soon. :>
    Any info/links on that? I've been waiting for it as well.
    (ง ͠ ل͜ )ง the unseen postcount is the deadliest (ง ͠ ل͜ )ง

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fat Bastid View Post
    22 minutes since last patch. gg dead game.

  10. #30
    Basic Member iMercurial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    huehueland, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    1,049
    Keepo

    In another note, I have no game to play with, so I'm going to read some books.

    Recomendations, please?


    Hoping for her release.


    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give REAL South American Servers!

    Tinker Balance Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •