Page 403 of 18677 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 503 903 1403 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 186763

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

It's 3:30 PDT, the hopes for a patch today are fading away with every second. To make things worse, it just happened - I have run out of MLP cards. Here is your KotL. According to Cyborgmatt, my activity should have delayed addition of new heroes by 24 weeks in total. As for Diretide, who knows, but since I can't keep the promise any more and I don't want to spam MLP nonsense that's not related to Dota 2 at all, I may abandon PAS till the better times.

Somebody tell loewen to get out of his shelter. This place is safe now. Increasingly hopeless, but safe.

guys, guys, remember what dota is really about: wearing track suits and hooking chicks in the club.

pro tip: skip to 1:17

never forget:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE this, ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE that.. Does it ever stop? When will this stuff stop being HILARIOUS to people? I mean seriously is there no originality left on this world? Are we all just monkey see monkey do? I don't know about you guys but I'm sick of every time I look up a game, or goto the comments, anything really I have to scroll past like 50 of these.

Anyone know what this is?

Quote Originally Posted by LxRogue View Post
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE this, ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE that.. Does it ever stop? When will this stuff stop being HILARIOUS to people? I mean seriously is there no originality left on this world? Are we all just monkey see monkey do? I don't know about you guys but I'm sick of every time I look up a game, or goto the comments, anything really I have to scroll past like 50 of these.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE

It is said that maybe we got a patch if we support even more KirisK!

He forgot our love
    PAS HALL OF FAME
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    check cyborgmatts twitter, no diretide this year

i wanna cry now

Quote Originally Posted by harell View Post

i wanna cry now
    wow.

LETS BURN THIS MOTHER DOWN!!!

Hey guys, I'm so excited for diretide I really loved the event last year and I hope it is the same so I can spend endless hours trying to get items! Man I love dota items haha.. Literally addicted to it haha!!!!!!!!!!! Man.. im so pumped!!! I'm going to order pizza tonight, I already bought 10 12 packs of Coca-cola, I also bought a pound of gummy bears from the candy store so i'm ready to go! My biggest wish is that I get a golden baby rosh so I can show that bad boy off to my friends and family! boy they would be so proud of me. That thing is heckin worth a lot of money lol... more than i make working at the bowling alley haha. Anyone else here ready for diretide?!?!? or am i the only one who is lol.. I saw singsing hating on diretide in his stream maybe the whole community is the same way.. but i sure hope not haha.. fuck man. this is so hecking exciting. Im literally shaking with joy right now. IM SO HAPPY i dont think ive ever been this happy in my life lol. man im so happy i just keep laughing haha. Well guys see ya out on the battlefield (Diretide grounds)! Have a SPOOKY scary Halloween lol Peace n pot...

Quote Originally Posted by harell View Post

i wanna cry now
    welp, all hope is lost