Page 503 of 18675 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 1003 1503 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 186749

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Quote Originally Posted by luckyfrost View Post
    if we get nothing vulvo will suffer the consequences of not giving updates to spoiled child that stays up all night
    Why don't you play TF2? They have a cosmetic shop as well you know, buy whatever your heart desires, and it's Halloween over there right now!

Quote Originally Posted by noobschoolbus View Post
    Who wants to go play the Team Fortress halloween update? I think Valve might be trying to shift the player base to FPS
    I honestly haven't been able to play TF2 since I re-installed the other day. I think my install might be borked. I haven't been able to connect to a server, it keeps timing out after 4 tries.
    But you raise a somewhat germane point: Valve might be trying to spread their halloween releases out over a few days so that they're a) not plagued with 50 critical bugs from 3 games all at once and b) their players who play multiple games can experience all the halloween events instead of being conflicted.
    I don't bite.

No. Claws are for fegits, we all know fists are better. If you can shapeshift your hands for a monkey, then yes

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
    But you raise a somewhat germane point: Valve might be trying to spread their halloween releases out over a few days so that they're a) not plagued with 50 critical bugs from 3 games all at once and b) their players who play multiple games can experience all the halloween events instead of being conflicted.
    I will be holding true to this statement for the rest of the night

http://www.overkillsoftware.com/halloween/

Payday 2 got his Halloween event... guess who doesn't?

ded gaem

Hoping for her release.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give REAL South American Servers!

Tinker Balance Thread

THE FREAKING AVATAR, MAN. PUT IT ON.

And yes, i feel no "experiencing halloween" but hatred. vulva shall suffer the order of my burning fisting

I honestly haven't been able to play TF2 since I re-installed the other day. I think my install might be borked. I haven't been able to connect to a server, it keeps timing out after 4 tries.
    But it's Halloween NOOOOOW

No. Claws are for fegits, we all know fists are better. If you can shapeshift your hands for a monkey, then yes
    I'll see what I can do.
    It's a bit desperate, I'll admit. I think Valve has been working overtime on L4D3 and HL3 and Source 2 and really didn't realize that halloween was coming so soon. While the idea isn't necessarily wrong I think they meant to release things on a day that wasn't today... I think they had a 3 day schedule for TF2, CS:GO and Dota 2 and that just got shifted forwards a few days because of delays.
    I don't bite.

But we already have Noya, the Hand of Midas and his evil twin. You are the 3rd yellow hand in the PAS.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DIRETIDE GIVEN

Dota is their biggest money river right now, why would they leave it last?