Page 5539 of 18675 FirstFirst ... 4539 5039 5439 5489 5529 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5549 5589 5639 6039 6539 ... LastLast
Results 55,381 to 55,390 of 186749

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

pls ignorerino

Quote Originally Posted by M3phistophilus View Post
    gee... you really cant argue with logic against some people or they just bitch around like miley cyrus on her period.... learn to accept getting defeated by a greater mind man!
    Quote Originally Posted by bsss View Post
    the report system is there to be abused so I abuse it, why shouldnt I? Its valves fault for adding such a horrendous system
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bfagg0t View Post
    1) Peruvians have no money (no profit for volvo)
    2) They queue on every single server and language (find game much rapido)
    3) They ruin the experience for actual customers (less profit for volvo)
    4) Cuz of dota they forget to harvest their rice crops (rice gets more expensive > planet starves)

Plz volvo at least limit their search to 1 server at a time
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkung View Post
    The game is too serious. Counting win and loss make game more serious.

I found that LoL is easier to enjoy and I never feel bad when I lose the game because they never count my lose. I can play what I want I mute everyone and enjoy feeding to my opponent.

It simply fun no seriousness. This is what Dota 2 fail to do. I do not want to come back from work and have more seriousness than I already have.

Not talk about being better it is a waste of time for people who actually have a life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuonuct View Post
    Ugly shet set getting bumped up and shit...
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...53&searchtext=

Really hate that b!tch Yi, her items are real shet.
    Can't believe Valve is bumping her shit up. Are you for real??

So now Dota2 is a girl's game? WTF???
    Can you please stop with the girl support...

Dota 2 Workshop Page 1 is flooded with fucking female heroes, created by fucking females...WTF.

This should be a BadAss game, not a fucking blurred up girly crap...
    Remove!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoveringmover View Post
    I don't want to. I've played over 400 matchmaking games with Slark in Dota 2. I have never seen him in this game remove buffs more than once in a single Dark Pact cast. Maybe you had Aphotic Shield cast on your Slark recently and the experience has corrupted your memory?
    Quote Originally Posted by shaxmatist View Post
    Different roles. I have a 100% win record with drow, and I am one of the most feared drow players on the dota network with no losses to my name:

http://dotabuff.com/players/15248642...atch_type=real
    Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseLostt View Post
    Ahaha okay back to here..

I lost 7 games in a row so far.

I don't get mad after losing a game..or 4-5 games, shit happens.But this is different, games i've played gave me brain cancer.I just want to have fun god damnit, and i believe this is a fun mode..Trying so hard, playing ratdoto and stacking as 5 while my team is bustling around, picking worst combo...

Anyways i deleted dota, feel more comfortable right now..I'll just wait till skyrim releases..

I hope terrorist muslims bomb valve.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaFisk View Post
    Yo. I've scoured the forum and I couldn't find a single decent post.. Here's the first.

No real player cares about this joke "Free To Play" documentary -- TI is a joke as far as I'm concerned (in terms of skill, I'm sure it's a nice event in many other ways). You might have a game that consists of 99.9% bad players (pros included) who all believe that TI is an arena where champions are born, but saying it's so doesn't mean it's so, and observations that can be made by any half decent video game player - either by playing vs/with one of them or by simply watching them "play" - are proof to that. DOTA 2 is a really bad game because the player base is bad (in absolute and relative terms) and will remain bad as long as you feed pro fanboys with awful overhyped non-competitive tournaments to watch. Bad players look up to the pros because they don't know better, and that has led to an even worse average level because basically everyone believes that they should do what the pros do, think like the pros do (not think at all/in a twisted way).

Deal with the imbalanced heroes - Slark, TA, Phoenix, Ember Spirit, Earth Spirit, Bristleback, Disruptor, etc., and you'll have a better game. Punish those who ruin games, not those who look to play, and you'll have a PLAYABLE game. Make fanboys realize that the pros aren't absolutely good, but relatively good, and you'll have an amazing game with a FUTURE, because right now it's dead. I don't care about the money you make off of it, the game is dead because right now there's no competition whatsoever. People think that the words pro and good are synonymous and whenever you tell someone that the pros suck they tell simply say something along the lines of "LOLOL WHY YOU NO TI3 THEN LOL".

Remove the horrible low priority and chat privilege bans, they're detrimental to the game - the first because it's a punishment too often given to people who leave because they don't want to be grieved any more, and the latter because it's negatively affecting the chances of winning; denies communication (it's punishing the whole team, not just one player).

Remove the individual rating, it fulfills no purpose as it's not based on My individual performance. You wouldn't want your driver's license suspended or revoked because someone else can't drive their car, would you? As a very good DotA player (hundreds of tier above the pros), I don't want to play with, nor be pitted against, really bad players. It severely hurts my gaming experience when I'm put in teams that get worse and worse as the losses accredited to my very bad (low skill is too generous as they don't possess the necessary skill sets to be considered a complete player, nevermind a good player) team mates start piling up. If you can't create a rating system that is fair to all players, then you'd been better off not implementing one in the first place

So, to summarize things, fix the following: Imbalanced heroes, better ranking systems and make sure that people who want to play aren't punished for the wrong doings of others. I don't want to get punished for leaving a game where I'm being grieved by beyond bad players who don't look to play or simply aren't good enough.

Extras - Because of the low skill in this game, people turn to in-game cosmetics to make up for their lack of skill, which is also a problem, but it's not one that you're to blame for--though it's sad when people actually believe that in-game cosmetics can be used as an indicator for skill.

I expect Valve to ignore this post since this post is likely to hurt quite a few fanboy butts out there.

Pz
    Last edited by Zorjeff; 04-01-2014 at 10:16 PM.
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by igo95862 View Post
    62-68 base damage +20 for each creep wave

3 armor

-18% damage

Good pushing nuke
    Screams "I will never be on CM ever"

2014 year of the beetle

._. wat is oracle's role?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added

Credits to Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorjeff View Post
    pls ignorerino

the only nice thing about being a mod is: NO 1 can put you on the ignore list xD (admins left out)
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander View Post
    ._. wat is oracle's role?
    be better than dazzle

Quote Originally Posted by Weaver View Post
    2014 year of the beetle

horse != beetle sorry weavur xD

added to ignore list noob

Quote Originally Posted by Weaver View Post
    added to ignore list noob

b& nab

Banned
    2014 year of the best fish