Thread: How to detox a account?

Basic Member

Thumbs up How to detox a account?

If the valve bots feeds/trash talk/afk on every match and do not give visible commends (i deserve 3 times more commends cause i back to play DotA and im a helpfull monk now lul bots don't give me visible commends).
    A recent example of that: match 5006656225 (3 bots in my team), they feed and trash talk for the entire match and dare to give me 2 reports for no reason? rly valve?

Yeah we have valve bots since 2013 initialy to make the matchfind to be lower. In the "dota 1" era, start a match in 15/20 minutes it was very common. As far I know in 2015, the bots started to simulate real players in gameplay and voice/text too (do you realy think that Bill Gates is gonna waste hes time and influence to praise some kind of stupid and common AI? Exist a billion of games with AI and surely the valve sell this kind of technology for others companies). Volvo use those sh't-bots to "punish" toxic players with 300% more toxic in isolate pools (aka LP 2.0 rofl).. so if you use dynamite against the dynamite problem it fix the problem, it make sense but..

account_flags: 3 (yeah I know what means, trying to fix it but the cancer report system and valve bots do no help me even if do not use any kind of communication/toxic gameplay.. fairplay? I play with only one hero, where is the fairplay in games with 8 bots, moderators abusing of server commands to laggy players/disconneting bots to get more gold/changing heroes skills/no fow (garena mode lul)?.. bots with aggro in just one guy, im not Roshan man rofl).

behavior_score: C+ (no matter if i just play without any kind of toxic gameplay, the dota moderators do not let it go down, my dotabuff have my recent matchs.. there is no a single reason for that).

I must mention the SA dota moderators abuses too cause it disturb the matchs and force the toxicity in games, like modified heroes skill match: 5006741923 this PA crit/bash rate 50%+ do not come joke about it I have trillions of dota games played and there is no lucky related in this match LuL. The sad thing is that this kind of sh't is common when we have dota moderators+bot accounts, even in ranked matchs it happens - yeah I have made supports tickets about that with proof but do someone think that valve care about account boosting server side?

Resume: I just want to detox my account. F. your sh't bots/south america moderators valve move then away from me. I just want to play silently, fy n thanks!

Basic Member
    Played this sheet ranked just to show how the tards SA valve dota moderators boost accounts with bots.
    match:5011650905
    The sheet SA dota moderator choose safelane, pick Doom (click hes hero in the replay and check hes shoplist icon) and stay forever in jungle, rarely do something for the entire match, he just give infinite space for luna/medusa/am/tinker/jesus everyone can farm safe. The bots, naga mid killing bots in the oppose team and going back thats all, Lich afk pushing my lane from start helping in nothing, abandon then back to the game e go jungle/far away of something, ES.. have one? nothing jungle. So i can't stop the boosting by myself cause i can't win 1x5 so stopped to play minute 40. Must say when i get disconnect in the game I get somehow crashed for someone. WP Valve, good game sh't staff!

detox is easy, ask for commends. i think since i got 8k commends i didnt get into low prio even when at one point i got 8 or 9 reports

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightblaze View Post
    detox is easy, ask for commends. i think since i got 8k commends i didnt get into low prio even when at one point i got 8 or 9 reports
    Unfortunately this is not a reality on servers in South America.
    All my Conduct Summaries after creating this topic and currently: https://i.ibb.co/M5WPYkz/sumaries.png
    My first Conduct Summary has 3.223 and Behavior F (or C+ can't remember) when I opened this topic.
    Pretty funny that my behavior score get to Normal after very few games played after I opened this topic too, what this mean? magic?
    Now, the match related to my most recent Conduct Summary: 5016794197, and in the my next game (5016850621) surprise mdf look what the wonderfull SA staff (BH player +3 bots) have done in this game. The game is a pure cancer, no courier no wards, nobody choosing theyr lanes in pick phase, im pretty curious to see some dev come here and justify this valve-side-1x9 horror show for no reason. Must mention that I don't get alot of commends to waste per game recently as if I was playing lobby?... I never played lobby in this account!

I'm trying to detox my account but valve staff is disturbing the d4mn process.
    I hate having to come here just complaining but I see no option.

Basic Member
    And the romance of South America continues ...
    Match: 5023533740
    I was happy with one effeminate presence onto my team, then I declared to my dear dota-moderator (Sniper) to be the terminal cancer of the entire America, he happy with his good popularity (in hell) put aggro in the dota-bots of the match on me, and Slardar, who was another, was happy to use Sprint on a wave of creeps + 2 enemies and whenever he could try to dispute farm with me (in fact it's turbo so it doesn't even matter the farm, only the constant suicide attempts bothered me). CK and Riki were picks against me (I had the hero tagged from start in the pick phase) and of course aggro, bash-on-hit the usual idiots. Funny that I doubt any hacker currently manages such a feat of having 2 heroes on each team under his control. I just wanted to post this game (there are 4 others) but I'm not expecting anything from Valve but this SA mod is so f.a. and r., and this post is about hes behavior FFF+
    My most recent conduct summary that came out several matches before https://i.ibb.co/10x9dSM/20190914222609-1.jpg
    Note that Summary and Behavior are irrelevant, just like MMR, a decorative number.
    Bjunda Gaben seu lindo mam„e te ama.