Thread: "No stats will be recorded" message after First Blood

"No stats will be recorded" message after First Blood

Match ID: 323966409

I was playing as Magnus and, if I recall correctly, the game was at 12 minutes with a score of 4x4 (or 4x6, unsure) when their 5th disconnected member finally abandoned the game, despite our waiting. However, the message "No stats will be recorded" popped out, in addition with the abandon warning. We didn't really believe that, so we kept playing and, in the end, we received Battle Points and items, just like a normal game. The game was also counted in DotaBuff as a "Real Match".

Aside from that, there's just some portuguese talk in the all chat, but I will assume no one will really mind that.

edit: Sorry if this thread shouldn't belong to here, but I wasn't certain about where should I post this issue.
    Last edited by Metan; 09-27-2013 at 11:36 AM.

bump.

I also get battle points if someone abandoned the game in the first 10 minutes.

Basic Member
    Hi,

Correct me if I'm wrong. Stats will not be recorded if a player first disconnects from the game before 5mins/first blood, and thereafter abandons the game. This is also the case even if there is a firstblood (explained below).

This is to be fair to the other team as the game started without its full lineup within the first 5 minutes of the game. Whichever is earlier, player abandons or firstblood is drawn before 5 minutes without full lineup, the game will be automatically forfeited with no win/lose record to both teams (the latter will only take effect if player finally abandons).

And yes, you get battle points if you play till the end of the game.
    Last edited by Auph; 10-22-2013 at 08:46 AM.