Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graphical Menu Bug

Exclamation Graphical Menu Bug

Hi.
    When i start DotA 2, the main menu comes up, but it is graphically bugged. I upload a screenshot so u can see how it looks like.
    Iīm playing on a notebook, but with the latest drivers. I really donīt know what the problem is...

greetz

dota 2.jpg
    Last edited by capt`ncook; 01-04-2012 at 05:42 AM.

can somebody plsssss help me??!!!!

Basic Member
    I'm guessing your driver is simply the latest one provided by your manufacturer, not the latest AMD/ATI driver. This is a serious problem as it makes the game unplayable. You might navigate through the menus if you remember where to click, but what can you do about the game itself?

when i download the latest amd driver for my hd moility radeon 5650 (NOTEBOOK!), it says it doesn function. and on the hp website, the latest driver is from 2010 lol, which i have installed. no clue what to do :S

I am using the latest AMD driver for my card, (I actually got them to add compatibility in the last 2 patches for some games with a detailed bug report) and my display has major issues.

Basic Member
    Capt I have the exact same problem as you but the weird thing is..... I played dota 2 already....with the same specs and everything. I have already played prob 25 hours on it and suddenly today the same graphic error thing shows up...... I updated drivers on the website (like you said goes from 2010). I am really stumped..... I wonder what happened while my computer was off and the same problem is happening to Saints row 3 but not CSS, LoL, Sanctum, Skyrim (some lag), and most of my other games as far as im concerned...... My comp must have taken a Large arrow to the knee....

Basic Member
    Just checked Tf2 works..... so its not valve and stuff

thats just fkn weird..and furthermore im totally disappointed of HP / amd (whoever, i dont care) for not getting more graphic updates...

Basic Member
    Omg I fixed mine...... well sometimes it works. I went to my CCC. (right click desktop, Graphics option) then but it all to defualt.....cant believe i didnt do it before.....I AM RETARDED

Basic Member
    this may be sound stupid, but did u try windowed mode? Press CTRL + Enter ingame... i do have sometimes problems with fullscreen games (specially newer games) on my laptop..