View Poll Results: Has this happened to you?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 58.33%
  • No

5 41.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "no stats will be recorded" stats recorded

Basic Member

"no stats will be recorded" stats recorded

I had a game where the Tinker left after about 30 seconds or so. We got the Message "the game is safe to leave" and "no stats will be recorded for early abandonment"

I had a loss recorded once everyone left the game and I left as well.

Here are the shots. One shows the match details. Editing out my account details and those of friends (I know stuff can be looked up using the match ID, but some blocking of names is better than none), and the other shows the loss being recorded.

Odd that when it says no stats will be recorded when a person abandons within seconds, the loss gets recorded.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    It's not recorded in your lost games counter.

Every game you ever play will be listed in your recent game list, including private lobby games. It's just an archive for you. Not all games listed there are counted towards your win/loss count.

Moved to user interface.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    It's not recorded in your lost games counter.
    Yes it was. The game I circled in the record as "loss" was shown and my loss count went up by 1 after that game.

There was no "winner" everyone left the game. I have been keeping track of my wins and losses. I'm working on getting to 50 more wins than losses atm. I was at 42 wins more than losses and fell to 41 more wins than losses.
    Last edited by Tick; 09-30-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Basic Member
    Sorry for digging this up, but google spit out this thread. I had the same issue today:

http://dotabuff.com/matches/397597254

Directly already while selection someone dced. I waited those 5 minutes...game said "no stats will be recorded" ..as you can see: recorded stats.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by G1R View Post
    Sorry for digging this up, but google spit out this thread. I had the same issue today:

http://dotabuff.com/matches/397597254

Directly already while selection someone dced. I waited those 5 minutes...game said "no stats will be recorded" ..as you can see: recorded stats.

Regards
    Dotabuff isn't reliable.

It makes mistakes sometimes if you didn't know.

My dotabuff shows me with 1 less win and 5 extra losses

Basic Member
    Lol only 3 abandons

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidades View Post
    Lol only 3 abandons

Yup. I only have 3 abandons. I don't like it when people abandon during my games. I extend the same courtesy. The 3 I have are from Two isp issues where internet dropped out for more than 5 mins, and 1 power-outage.

Basic Member
    2 winings are not recorded

Basic Member
    People ... Stats not recorded means: If you have a strange modifier on an item the stats wont be added. The game wont be counted in your win/lose ratio (% or what ever you call it). Even if its shown in the list as a loss that means nothing. Same can be told for lobby games. It tells loss , but you don't have 1 more loss added to the counter... Trying to prove the opposite is kind of stupid , sense everyone that played this game for a long time knows that. Yeah there was a bug with last years Frostivus where in the start games were counted , but they fixed that asap. And even if there is a bug like that they would fix it. Does it matter that much if you have 2 more lost games? Play the game for fun , not for stupid stats and hats >.>