Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: commend bug

Administrator
    This should've been fixed last week.

i received 1+ new commend for friendly but no other ones in the past week.. even though i asked to test it again and no other commends came through yet.. i will keep playing and see if i get any more and post here.. thank you

Basic Member
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099702508 same problem here, please help me.

I too suffer from the same. Its been a couple of days now maybe more than a week since I received any commends. It just doesn't add up. People have been commending but I cant see them.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fallstreak/

Thnx.

i remembered that i said i would post another reply when i get more commends, so i am letting you know that it is still working i received 3 more commends since my previous reply. thank you very much!

Doesn't any one want to reply?

Yep same here, also wrong names will be selected instead of the right ones.
    BEST REGARDS
    N3

Basic Member
    I registered to make an account here to report that I am having problem on my account getting any commends..
    A few players have told me they gave me a commend or two, but I did not see any registering.
    Was hoping a dev or support team could help check on my account? Many thanks! Please help.

Commends for my account don't show up also. I thought they disabled this on purpose. I think I have received a dozens of commendations in the past 8 months since it's broken.
    @dev maybe you can fix this? or should I raise a steam issue for dota2 game?
    "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
    "I don't play the odds, I play the man."
    "Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men, just want to watch the world burn."
    "Luck is the last dying wish of those who wanna believe that winning can happen by accident."

Basic Member
    My item got lost diffusal lance sword of eleven curses and slark sword i dont know what happened