Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Лагает и виснит игра в начале.

Это странно.

Попробуйте перезагрузить игру, потому что то, что вы должны сделать, когда вы включаете счета, поэтому, возможно, вот почему он остановил отстает. Иногда, если вы оставите ваш клиент игры на слишком долго это происходит, и это происходит с разными людьми на разных играх, а не только DotA 2.

Если перезагрузка не работает, это может быть косметическим вами товар, который сбоя вращения игре.
    Я не могу думать ни о чем другом, но если exitting и reopenning паром не работает, то он должен быть некоторый странный глюк
    Quote Originally Posted by gjvolvo
    Your hidden pool is when you get above 51.5% wins in ranked. Get a pen and paper and write down your win percentage and the average win percentage of your teammates in every game and you will see a distinct cliff around 51.5.

My mmr:
    Spoiler: 

Banned
    I agree with "alife" , "cyka" means "bitch". From time to time I randomly get over 1000ping ( because of the dota2 network ) and cant play a game without 40 pauses... In pub games and lobbies aswell...

может быть, некоторые ошибки.
    Я использовал Google Translate.
    Your hidden pool is when you get above 51.5% wins in ranked. Get a pen and paper and write down your win percentage and the average win percentage of your teammates in every game and you will see a distinct cliff around 51.5.

My mmr:
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KoshX87 View Post
    может быть, некоторые ошибки.
    Я использовал Google Translate.
    I think we figured that out even before u posted this ^^

Do NOT ever use Google Translate bcuz it is utter shit. There are better ways of translating text.

Then how do we help this guy? I don't know how many russian people actually check this thread and only other person i've seen speak russian is assguard and i think he might've been using a translator too. Either that or he actually knows russian

My mmr:
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    KoshX87 u translate total trash. like my broken english. and this man total stupid. him just need reboot steam. nothing more i think.
    просто перезагрузить стим - все, что приходит на ум. и лучше бы описал проблему подробно, если хочешь что бы помогли.

I'm sorry, he posted on a forum, and thats probably because he hasn't found the solution. Additionally its not me translating, its "Google Translate". I need to actually learn russian some day because i swear one day that's gonna be the only safe place on the Earth.

My mmr:
    Spoiler: 

Banned
    Cyka

Quote Originally Posted by sjiam View Post
    KoshX87 u translate total trash. like my broken english. and this man total stupid. him just need reboot steam. nothing more i think.
    просто перезагрузить стим - все, что приходит на ум. и лучше бы описал проблему подробно, если хочешь что бы помогли.
    Согласись, что это лучше, чем очередное "cyka" в этой теме. Человек хотя бы попытался помочь.
    Not that I`m defending OP in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by KoshX87 View Post
    I need to actually learn russian some day because i swear one day that's gonna be the only safe place on the Earth.
    In Urals without any means of communication - maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by alife View Post
    P.S. pls ban or notify ppl that are replying with smth like "cyka" in threads written in Russian.
    Why? Do they get banned, when they spam it in the game, all the time?
    Spoiler: