Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Лагает и виснит игра в начале.

Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Why? Do they get banned, when they spam it in the game, all the time?
    Because this is a forum ;( and I think that guy needed a serious answer. People spamming cyka in here is polluting the thread and you probably know this better than me after 1400 posts. Its also easier to ban these people than in game. If people get banned for spamming cyka, they should be banned for spamming fuck or other english words with similar meanings.
    Quote Originally Posted by gjvolvo
    Your hidden pool is when you get above 51.5% wins in ranked. Get a pen and paper and write down your win percentage and the average win percentage of your teammates in every game and you will see a distinct cliff around 51.5.

My mmr:
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by KoshX87 View Post
    Because this is a forum ;( and I think that guy needed a serious answer. People spamming cyka in here is polluting the thread and you probably know this better than me after 1400 posts. Its also easier to ban these people than in game. If people get banned for spamming cyka, they should be banned for spamming fuck or other english words with similar meanings.
    While I have no sympathy for "cyka" posters, OP should have at least put something like "sorry I don't speak English". There is a reason why everyone here write in English, no matter how horrible their language skills are.

It's really depressing these threads in russian, the guy probably reads the first few people calling him a "bitch" and doesn't ever read his answer.
    I actually have the same problem he has at game start. I wonder if a mod would move this to "Performance Issues", that would be funny. And appropriate.
    Spoiler: 
    I guard the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by Assguard View Post
    It's really depressing these threads in russian, the guy probably reads the first few people calling him a "bitch" and doesn't ever read his answer.
    I actually have the same problem he has at game start. I wonder if a mod would move this to "Performance Issues", that would be funny. And appropriate.
    Yeah poor guy, I am tearing up right now.
    Spoiler: 

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Assguard View Post
    Then he should learn English. The OP of this thread embodies EVERYTHING that is wrong with the game right now and I hope his question does NOT get answered.

Basic Member
    mider vere ar u

mider y u no gank

gif mana kotl

cyka

cyka
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri Battousai View Post
    Firstly hi, i am not a racist but really i hate all of russians....

Forgot this is the internet where discrimination and prejudice are the words of the day.
    Spoiler: 
    I guard the rear.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alife View Post
    Translation:

It lags and spikes at the beginning of the game (Title)

When I play from one account this thing occurs while if I play from another account it doesn't.

P.S. pls ban or notify ppl that are replying with smth like "cyka" in threads written in Russian.
    Said someone from UA, Russia's little brother

Cyka.