Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Just my thoughts on the minimap

Basic Member

[Suggestion] Just my thoughts on the minimap

The minimap does look great, but my only suggestion to further improve this is if the enemies X or marker to show where they are on the map is more defined, maybe with a white border or black, just somthing that makes it stand out more. Just a tiny change that would make a hell of a difference!.

Thank you,
    Steven.

Basic Member
    Bad idea on X enemies, i can't barely see themm

Basic Member
    Yeah thats why i suggested to make them more defined

I think it would be nice to replace X's with triangles!

Basic Member
    yup the x's are hard to spot definitely needs to change or give the user the ability to customize

Basic Member
    Well if you use the simplified colors(green allies red enemies), it'd be a lot easier to just use circles for everyone, but I guess it doesn't work so well when you use non simplified colors. Still think the whole color idea makes no sense and should be scrapped for a clearer system(red/green is easy with a potential colorblind variation, with hero portrait in the center to make differenciation between players). Either way though, I also don't like the X, they're too small. They also don't indicate any particular direction which makes rotating them kinda pointless.

Basic Member
    The colours arent really a problem for me personally, just the fact that since there arent any bold/strong/defined edges - they can tend to blend into certain areas on the map

Basic Member
    I also found that if Teal and Light blue are fighting in a 1v1, u can only see one of the colours because they're so close to eachother, and the circle for the teammate will block the cross.

the X is ok ... got used to it

Basic Member
    I personally got used to the X too, but still..
    There is a Cirlce for your teammates, which has a huge area compared to the X for the enemy.
    Why is there such a small area for the enemy's ? In my oppinion their location is far more important then the one
    for my mates.