Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: NEW META BROODMOTHER!!!

Max Webs and just cover the lane. You are now good to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Basic Member
    You'd have to be the worst player in the world to lose to a broodmother. Dust completely negates any bonus movement she has and she has one of the lowest healths in the game. She dies in two nukes.

She will never be picked because she relies too much on spider webs to do anything. An early game nuesence with no late game.

I'm still to try out the broodmother in 6.79. I've only played one game since they implemented the patch and that was with meepo, and i only figured out when i got 4 tangoes instead of 3, that the new update was up.
    I'm gonna prove that Brood has a use (and meepo aswell), I'll try to stick to these heroes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gjvolvo
    Your hidden pool is when you get above 51.5% wins in ranked. Get a pen and paper and write down your win percentage and the average win percentage of your teammates in every game and you will see a distinct cliff around 51.5.

My mmr:
    Spoiler: 

Oh and rush radiance. places webs on all entrances to lane and link them up.

Ultimate camper
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Brood can be a real fk up for the other team if you use him right. Get HotD and BoT, dominate creep. Next fight you just split push
    Quote Originally Posted by gjvolvo
    Your hidden pool is when you get above 51.5% wins in ranked. Get a pen and paper and write down your win percentage and the average win percentage of your teammates in every game and you will see a distinct cliff around 51.5.

My mmr:
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Formic.Sapien View Post
    Best counter is Bounty Hunter w/track.
    I like Earthshaker more. 1-shotting all those spiders for so much gold... yumyum.

brood is OP right now, annoying, impossible to kill if she has set her web right.. i believe the quick fix would be to make the web area a bit smaller... like 550-600 range, the current one is MEGA IMBALANCED

I expect Brood to get a nerf before entering CM, or else i too believe she will be the new meta.

Basic Member
    She is still shit tier, every game all I see I BM feeding, great she can hide in the trees doesn't win games, her spiderlings are free cash for the other team and now SW's last longer a few sets shuts her down from any useful farm or ganking potential, supports like pugna, disruptor, Kotl ,AA totally destroy her early to mid game and push her out of lane

after all those buffs she is still sitational because htere is always better picks