Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: NEW META BROODMOTHER!!!

Moved to misc.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Quote Originally Posted by aggelos View Post
    She is still shit tier, every game all I see I BM feeding, great she can hide in the trees doesn't win games, her spiderlings are free cash for the other team and now SW's last longer a few sets shuts her down from any useful farm or ganking potential, supports like pugna, disruptor, Kotl ,AA totally destroy her early to mid game and push her out of lane
    cuz you're in the low tier matchmaking and u don't see good players handling it ever....bm is op right now, no question about it

Oh my lord, someone actually used this against me solo mid, when i was playing pudge. I even bought sentries, but he still managed to take down both towers and get to the rax in first 20 mins. http://dotabuff.com/matches/372906978 is the dotabuff record for that game, and despite what you might say the np wasn't doing anything useful. He just farmed and didn't really help them push except just using his ulti whenever it was off cooldown.
    Quote Originally Posted by gjvolvo
    Your hidden pool is when you get above 51.5% wins in ranked. Get a pen and paper and write down your win percentage and the average win percentage of your teammates in every game and you will see a distinct cliff around 51.5.

My mmr:
    Spoiler: