Thread: Game Server suddenly dc and tell my friend and me is lose the game while winning

Basic Member

Thumbs up Game Server suddenly dc and tell my friend and me is lose the game while winning

My game is winning Suddenly the server is down, my friend and me was disconnect together with difference location. while try to reconnect, can't connect and record is write Im lose the GAME ? joke?
    MATCH ID : 353240138.
    This type problem not the first time to me... have make me abondon few time.

i have like disconnects every 2 minutes its annoying as hell. and please put the leave game button in the bottom left corner or something i missclicked on it 2 times now cause i was so pissed and clicked it in a rush

Basic Member
    I have the disconnects too. Had to leave the game because it was just unplayable...
    Time to uninstall doto.. Remind me if this game has WAY LESS bugs and technical problems. Then I would probably come back. But I won't spend my nerves on a still "unfinished" (have more and more bugs over time with major updates) game anymore.