Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 138

Thread: Broodmother is overpowered

  1. #1
    Basic Member uzztdrd2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    289

    Broodmother is overpowered

    OMG icefrog what have you done? Broodmother is incredibly broken!!

    I just played a game against her and that bitch simply walks off the map if you try to gank her. And when you leav e her for second suddenly your tower is destroyed by 1000 spider babys

    GG Volvo nice game icefrog

  2. #2
    Basic Member realister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    864
    Why do you leave your towers unprotected with no TP? Your own fault. She can't kill your tower while "off the map", spiders are incredibly easy to kill too, I just smile when I see brood because I know its free gold walking around the map.
    VOLVO PLZ FIX

  3. #3
    Basic Member wachon1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Córdoba, Argentina
    Posts
    2,138
    Quote Originally Posted by realister View Post
    I just smile when I see brood because I know its free gold walking around the map.
    you iz fanny


  4. #4
    Basic Member loewen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    US english AKA Mexico AKA South America AJAJAJA
    Posts
    3,864
    pick axe.

    taunt.

    spin 10000 times in her face due to spiderlings.

    ded.
    big plays
    i'm keeping the gif because it's so awful

  5. #5
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Romania , Bucharest
    Posts
    107
    fixed ^ .

  6. #6
    Basic Member AE86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by realister View Post
    Why do you leave your towers unprotected with no TP? Your own fault. She can't kill your tower while "off the map", spiders are incredibly easy to kill too, I just smile when I see brood because I know its free gold walking around the map.
    Do you seriously believe you can get away with this kind of play in a real game? If you tell a brood to push towers. He WILL spawn spiderlings, he WILL get a tower, and he WILL win the 1v3 offlane. Can you live with this hero knowing that you just were killed by spiderlings? I sincerely hope not, or this game will go down the drain when people are dying left and right because IceFrog fail to think about anyone else but broodmother.

    This is the problem I have with you. Consider this as a warning, you are playing the wrong game modes, doing the wrong builds, and no one else will be willing to help you but me. Take this advice and make broodmother a part of your dim and miserable team comps or else you and your Normal brackt games will always be the sad and pathetic state of affairs you are now because you are too dimwitted to adapt to the 6.79 meta. Thanks, god bless, you.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    no
    Posts
    21,959
    1. Pick Alch
    2. Get loads of gold by killing her spiders.
    3. Win the game.

  8. #8
    Basic Member realister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by AE86 View Post
    Do you seriously believe you can get away with this kind of play in a real game? If you tell a brood to push towers. He WILL spawn spiderlings, he WILL get a tower, and he WILL win the 1v3 offlane. Can you live with this hero knowing that you just were killed by spiderlings? I sincerely hope not, or this game will go down the drain when people are dying left and right because IceFrog fail to think about anyone else but broodmother.

    This is the problem I have with you. Consider this as a warning, you are playing the wrong game modes, doing the wrong builds, and no one else will be willing to help you but me. Take this advice and make broodmother a part of your dim and miserable team comps or else you and your Normal brackt games will always be the sad and pathetic state of affairs you are now because you are too dimwitted to adapt to the 6.79 meta. Thanks, god bless, you.

    LoL have you seen my signature? You really think I play in normal bracket? Broodmother is a bad hero, that only has 1 gimmick she will never be good.

    Broodmother is nothing but free gold walking around the map.
    VOLVO PLZ FIX

  9. #9
    Basic Member wachon1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Córdoba, Argentina
    Posts
    2,138
    Quote Originally Posted by realister View Post
    LoL have you seen my signature? You really think I play in normal bracket? Broodmother is a bad hero, that only has 1 gimmick she will never be good.

    Broodmother is nothing but free gold walking around the map.
    i play on very high 99% of the time and brood is one of my best heroes.


  10. #10
    Balance discussion still goes to playdota.com ^
    Read this if you want to know why so many games is very one sided: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post436467

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •