Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Broodmother is overpowered

Broodmother is overpowered

OMG icefrog what have you done? Broodmother is incredibly broken!!

I just played a game against her and that bitch simply walks off the map if you try to gank her. And when you leav e her for second suddenly your tower is destroyed by 1000 spider babys

GG Volvo nice game icefrog

Why do you leave your towers unprotected with no TP? Your own fault. She can't kill your tower while "off the map", spiders are incredibly easy to kill too, I just smile when I see brood because I know its free gold walking around the map.
    VOLVO PLZ FIX

Quote Originally Posted by realister View Post
    I just smile when I see brood because I know its free gold walking around the map.
    you iz fanny

US english AKA Mexico AKA South America AJAJAJA
    pick axe.

taunt.

spin 10000 times in her face due to spiderlings.

ded.
    big plays
    i'm keeping the gif because it's so awful

Basic Member
    fixed ^ .

Why do you leave your towers unprotected with no TP? Your own fault. She can't kill your tower while "off the map", spiders are incredibly easy to kill too, I just smile when I see brood because I know its free gold walking around the map.
    Do you seriously believe you can get away with this kind of play in a real game? If you tell a brood to push towers. He WILL spawn spiderlings, he WILL get a tower, and he WILL win the 1v3 offlane. Can you live with this hero knowing that you just were killed by spiderlings? I sincerely hope not, or this game will go down the drain when people are dying left and right because IceFrog fail to think about anyone else but broodmother.

This is the problem I have with you. Consider this as a warning, you are playing the wrong game modes, doing the wrong builds, and no one else will be willing to help you but me. Take this advice and make broodmother a part of your dim and miserable team comps or else you and your Normal brackt games will always be the sad and pathetic state of affairs you are now because you are too dimwitted to adapt to the 6.79 meta. Thanks, god bless, you.

Banned
    1. Pick Alch
    2. Get loads of gold by killing her spiders.
    3. Win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by AE86 View Post
    Do you seriously believe you can get away with this kind of play in a real game? If you tell a brood to push towers. He WILL spawn spiderlings, he WILL get a tower, and he WILL win the 1v3 offlane. Can you live with this hero knowing that you just were killed by spiderlings? I sincerely hope not, or this game will go down the drain when people are dying left and right because IceFrog fail to think about anyone else but broodmother.

This is the problem I have with you. Consider this as a warning, you are playing the wrong game modes, doing the wrong builds, and no one else will be willing to help you but me. Take this advice and make broodmother a part of your dim and miserable team comps or else you and your Normal brackt games will always be the sad and pathetic state of affairs you are now because you are too dimwitted to adapt to the 6.79 meta. Thanks, god bless, you.

LoL have you seen my signature? You really think I play in normal bracket? Broodmother is a bad hero, that only has 1 gimmick she will never be good.

Broodmother is nothing but free gold walking around the map.
    VOLVO PLZ FIX

LoL have you seen my signature? You really think I play in normal bracket? Broodmother is a bad hero, that only has 1 gimmick she will never be good.

Broodmother is nothing but free gold walking around the map.
    i play on very high 99% of the time and brood is one of my best heroes.

Balance discussion still goes to playdota.com ^
    Read this if you want to know why so many games is very one sided: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post436467