Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Intended] Damage From Spiderlings' Poison Sting Doesn't Stack

Basic Member

[Intended] Damage From Spiderlings' Poison Sting Doesn't Stack

The damage portion of the Spiderlings' Poison Sting, but not the Slow portion, should stack fully with other Spiderlings' Poison Sting. The damage from each instance of Poison Sting should be added into the same instances, like the current (incorrect) implementation of Burning Spears, and unlike the correct implementation of Burning Spears. Currently, only one stack of damage works.

Wow that actually quite a lot of damage.

Can't find the value, but from multiple 3rd party sources:
    Duration on Hero: 2
    Duration on unit: 6
    Damage per second: 4
    Movement speed slow: 15%
    4 dps per hit per Spiderling. 40 dps per hit(wave) with 10 Spiderlings. That's realy a lot of damage, especially in the early stage of the game.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Basic Member
    There are two types of spiders: Spiderlings (which carry the poison) and Spiderites (which don't).
    Spiderlings spawn ONLY if the target of Broodmother's "Spawn Spiderlings" dies in 2s period.
    These Spiderlings then spawn Spiderites applying debuff "Spawn Spiderites" and killing the victim.

Thus it is really hard to spawn 10 Spiderlings (u need 3 creepwaves to do so in normal situation but Spiders live only for 60s). The fix will be a well deserved buff to her lane presence.

Adding.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Since you're gonna add this,

It's lethal atm.

Should be non-lethal.

When it will be stackable that's going to... Kill people

Basic Member
    This is a rather important bug that greatly affects broodmother's pushing,harassing and junglig capabilities,should be fixed asap!

Always thought spiderlings are way worse in dota 2 but couldn't think of why that would be, good find.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alife View Post
    There are two types of spiders: Spiderlings (which carry the poison) and Spiderites (which don't).
    Spiderlings spawn ONLY if the target of Broodmother's "Spawn Spiderlings" dies in 2s period.
    These Spiderlings then spawn Spiderites applying debuff "Spawn Spiderites" and killing the victim.

Thus it is really hard to spawn 10 Spiderlings (u need 3 creepwaves to do so in normal situation but Spiders live only for 60s). The fix will be a well deserved buff to her lane presence.
    Every use of spawn spiderlings creates 4 spiderlings correct? I don't think 10 is an unreasonable number with a 10s cd on that ability. Theoretically you should be able to have up to 24 at a time, which at an extreme case would be 96 dps vs 4 dps currently applied.

please adress this bug, volvo! So Brood will be less trashtier hero!
    <-- My work is done, if this gets implemented
    Also: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Soloqueue!
    Need some incentive to start a match of dota?
    http://getdotastats.com/sig/87346642.png
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLite View Post
    Valve has abandoned the game! The game is now safe to leave.
    No statistics will be recorded.