Thread: Gold display amount for killing Hero is WRONG

Banned

Question Gold display amount for killing Hero is WRONG

Hi,
    the gold bounty you get for killing an enemy hero (who farmed much and/or has many kills and/or levels) is not displayed correctly.

For example:

(Hero Player C) was just killed! 1080 gold is split among assits: Player A, Player B

In reality player B received MUCH MORE THAN 3000 gold alone for killing him (while Player A who was dead while Player C died did receive much less than 1/6 of it).

Questions: What is the exact formula for the "real" bounty?

Solution/wish: Please atleast display the "real" bounty people get for killing a hero.

Edit: or not. don't do it (i like it now and i also like that the gold amount is not shown) It's better than before! I guess it's intended.

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND
    Last edited by r0shan; 09-26-2014 at 08:22 PM.

Banned
    Another replay i checked: Player gets +1700 gold for standing near where enemy hero dies (0 damage done, 0 assists, just +1700 gold for standing near death location). This is probably intended. BUT nowhere does it display a notice that he received so much gold (which makes a great game impact).

This seems to affect the gold graph aswell.
    Please, just call me buny.

Banned
    i understand the change now and i like it. makes dota more interesting

the fact that the "real" gold kill amount is not shown, after a team stomped and then got killed, makes it interesting and cool aswell (good players can guess it right and play accordingly)