Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My thoughts, exactly. (Tinker Balance Thread).

My thoughts, exactly. (Tinker Balance Thread).

Since the last patch (6.79) and way before (6.78) he really needs a buff.

At least, 50 mana reduced on every level of Rearm (100/200/300 instead 150/250/350), other than that, I don't thing he really needs anything else.

He's not being picked on Tournaments very often and that's why I think he needs something that let him be a hero more viable in the future.

What do you think, guys?

Hoping for her release.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give REAL South American Servers!

Tinker Balance Thread

US english AKA Mexico AKA South America AJAJAJA
    some guy suggested to let you choose what level of rearm to use on the fly. i think that would be a great buff.
    big plays
    i'm keeping the gif because it's so awful

Banned
    I don't really think this would make him a viable pick.

Quote Originally Posted by loewen View Post
    some guy suggested to let you choose what level of rearm to use on the fly. i think that would be a great buff.
    Since he needs to push faster and nuke their enemies faster, I don't think it's a really good idea. Also you may get lost trying to change your Rearm level manually while the enemies' supports or carries are smashing the shit out of you.

Hoping for her release.

Tinker Balance Thread

The entire point of tinker is to have insane amounts of burst and then completely blow his mana pool quickly. If he had a better time with mana, he would be insanely overpowered.

Basic Member
    Tinker is great aside from early laning stage. If anything, bump his starting stats or attack speed/animation to make him into potent mid hero.

Quote Originally Posted by handsonic View Post
    The entire point of tinker is to have insane amounts of burst and then completely blow his mana pool quickly. If he had a better time with mana, he would be insanely overpowered.
    I don't think so, since his early game sucks (Yeah, it sucks indeed) and since he needs at least 4k gold to start moving around, a buff on his manapool would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Treads View Post
    Tinker is great aside from early laning stage. If anything, bump his starting stats or attack speed/animation to make him into potent mid hero.
    He can do it pretty well against almost every single Mid hero (QoP, Invoker, Magnus, TA with March of the Machines and Laser) due to his base damage and his attack animation is not that bad, so I don't think he needs something related to his physical attacks.

Hoping for her release.

Tinker Balance Thread

Tinker is a pseudo-carry that takes away farm from real carries in order to be potent.
    Tinker is a monstrous pusher/turtler, but KotL does pretty much the same and he doesn't need to farm BoT for that.
    If you want to give Tinker the decent amount of farm, you will have to make him:
    - a carry that loses to most of the recent popular hard carries
    - a solo mid with no disables and initiation tools in early-mid game
    - an offlaner without escape mechanisms and jungling capabilities until he gets a Soul Ring and lvl 6

Another thing that has come to my mind is make MotM deal some damage to towers at some percentage (Like 10% or 15%).

Hoping for her release.

Tinker Balance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by iMercurial View Post
    Another thing that has come to my mind is make MotM deal some damage to towers at some percentage (Like 10% or 15%).
    Maybe like 5%. Tinker's worth is a bit low at the moment, but adding tower damage would increase it drastically. I would rather players get used to the fact that it does tower damage before it gets like 10-15% (which is one hell of a lot, tinker would be able to baserace and win against 3-4 enemies)