View Poll Results: Is the community Happy?

Voters
1323. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm satisfied

253 19.12%
  • No, I'm not happy.

1,070 80.88%
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Community Happy?

US english AKA Mexico AKA South America AJAJAJA
    Quote Originally Posted by miidz1t0 View Post
    yeah bro, no. u're just twisting my words around.
    ignore him.
    big plays
    i'm keeping the gif because it's so awful

Basic Member
    COMMUNITY IS NOT HAPPY!

Banned
    u dont need a poll to figure this one out, maybe valve does but they wont look at this anyway CUZ THEY GIVE 0 FUCKS. infact if they could give negative fucks they would. -1000000 FUCKS given

Banned
    oh and im sure diretide is one of the smallest factors as to why people are Pissed off . theres alot of shit this game needs and its not getting it.

Basic Member
    What botters me the most is that time is actually passing by, like, 3 years is no joke.
    And we're still missing so much shit that isn't even ok to say "no worry guys it will come" anymore
    i'm not even mad, just sad.

Alright. The game is not dead, but neither is it perfect.

The devs have done a great job in changing the meta game constantly so that people don't feel stale after many years of play.

And of course, they have all the right in the world to constantly shit hatzz on us (I just bought a few today), but for fucks' sake PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE FUCKING COMMUNICATE WITH US ON WHAT WE FEEL ABOUT THE DAMN GAME. WE ARE THE IDIOTS WHO SPEND $$ ON YOUR ITEMS SO YOU CAN SUSTAIN YOUR CORPORATION.

That aside, here is a list of shitzz the community is currently pissed at:

-Inferior matchmaking algorithm (or at least that's what we will continue to assume unless you disclose it).

-If you just can't create a queue for 5-6 other languages (like Spanish, 2nd most spoken language in the damn world), the just fucking create a queue called "ALL OTHER NON ENGLISH SPEAKERS" and use language detectors in chat so every damn troll who still queues for English gets sent to low priority. And create a special report case called "USED MIC TO SPEAK IN NON SERVER LANGUAGE AND REFUSED TO COMMUNICATE."

-Weekends are chaos because no one has reports left and **** kids have two days off to play Dota.

-Hats are okay, but where are our heroes? My friends and I held a bet on whether we would graduate from university before all the heroes were ported (we are currently first year) and I'm pretty damn sure who's going to win.

-We aren't asking you to fix all the 1000+ bugs, but where are the major bug fixes?

-We all liked Diretide, but we know it's not happening. WHY IS THERE NOT ANOTHER EVENT IN IT'S PLACE?

So please volvo, on the extremely UNLIKELY event (~0.1% chance) that you stumble upon this post, please fucking care to reflect on the points I stated. After all the "ded gaem" hype settles, people will eventually get bored and either return to the game, or quit. Get your shit in line, or the ones who quit might be more than the new players joining. More new players in society = more idiots matched with experienced players in your matchmaking = more experienced players quit.

It is then, that you will truly have a "ded gaem". And it will be deader than Elvis.
    Last edited by xpoizone; 10-30-2013 at 11:05 PM.

There's a reason why Volvo doesn't listen to you: you're going the wrong way about contacting them. Try this.

Quote Originally Posted by Interrobangin View Post
    There's a reason why Volvo doesn't listen to you: you're going the wrong way about contacting them. Try this.
    Instant respect.

I wish it were that easy <\3

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xpoizone View Post

The devs have done a great job in changing the meta game constantly so that people don't feel stale after many years of play.

And of course, they have all the right in the world to constantly shit hatzz on us (I just bought a few today), but for fucks' sake PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE FUCKING COMMUNICATE WITH US ON WHAT WE FEEL ABOUT THE DAMN GAME. WE ARE THE IDIOTS WHO SPEND $$ ON YOUR ITEMS SO YOU CAN SUSTAIN YOUR CORPORATION.

-Inferior matchmaking algorithm (or at least that's what we will continue to assume unless you disclose it).

-If you just can't create a queue for 5-6 other languages (like Spanish, 2nd most spoken language in the damn world), the just fucking create a queue called "ALL OTHER NON ENGLISH SPEAKERS" and use language detectors in chat so every damn troll who still queues for English gets sent to low priority. And create a special report case called "USED MIC TO SPEAK IN NON SERVER LANGUAGE AND REFUSED TO COMMUNICATE."

-Weekends are chaos because no one has reports left and **** kids have two days off to play Dota.

-Hats are okay, but where are our heroes? My friends and I held a bet on whether we would graduate from university before all the heroes were ported (we are currently first year) and I'm pretty damn sure who's going to win.

-We aren't asking you to fix all the 1000+ bugs, but where are the major bug fixes?

-We all liked Diretide, but we know it's not happening. WHY IS THERE NOT ANOTHER EVENT IN IT'S PLACE?

So please volvo, on the extremely UNLIKELY event (~0.1% chance) that you stumble upon this post, please fucking care to reflect on the points I stated. After all the "ded gaem" hype settles, people will eventually get bored and either return to the game, or quit. Get your shit in line, or the ones who quit might be more than the new players joining. More new players in society = more idiots matched with experienced players in your matchmaking = more experienced players quit.

It is then, that you will truly have a "ded gaem". And it will be deader than Elvis.
    welp u just said everything.

What is Valve prioritizing? How do you feel about the game in general?

DISCLAIMER: All the little bad words used in the post are purely out of rage, and are not intended to offend the reader, in case one of the Valve staff drops by.

-If you just can't create a queue for 5-6 other languages (like Spanish, 2nd most spoken language in the damn world), then just fucking create a queue called "ALL OTHER NON ENGLISH SPEAKERS" and use language detectors in chat so every damn troll who still queues for English gets sent to low priority. And create a special report case called "USED MIC TO SPEAK IN NON SERVER LANGUAGE AND REFUSED TO COMMUNICATE."

Last edited by xpoizone; 10-30-2013 at 11:27 PM.