View Poll Results: Is the community Happy?

Voters
1323. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm satisfied

253 19.12%
  • No, I'm not happy.

1,070 80.88%
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46

Thread: Is the Community Happy?

Quote Originally Posted by frankles View Post
    No its not.
    Yes, it is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hector View Post
    I believe the reason there are 80% No's it's because of unrealistic people expectation.
    I believe the reason there are 80% is because of Valve constantly fucking up on things they should not be fucking up and on top of that ignore everyones complaints.
    Last edited by anytime; 02-03-2014 at 02:24 AM.

Basic Member
    They have to that You see, we want a better game play, they want a bigger unrestricted community. These 2 things don't come together.

Banned
    There is a quote needs to start following. "That government is best which governs least". If I really had to say what a perfect dota community would be. Would be normal matchmaking for people who want to play a quick game. No rating involved. Private server list, so people can host their own games and actually grow as a community. Then to make money a Pay 2 play competitive league for people who are serious about dota. Making it where you have to pay ensures no lag server, premium servers so they don't go down, more stats for indepth analysis of gameplay etc etc etc. but instead they have normal matchmaking, ranked matchmaking which is normal matchmaking with a number and then hats.

1067 vote for NO , which is 80% in the poll. WHERE ARE YOU VOLVO KNIGHTS?

Quote Originally Posted by altair View Post
    1067 vote for NO , which is 80% in the poll. WHERE ARE YOU VOLVO KNIGHTS?
    Check the date. While I wont argue that a new poll would probably have results > 50% negative: this poll was created during the Diretide shitstorm.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryil- View Post
    Check the date. While I wont argue that a new poll would probably have results > 50% negative: this poll was created during the Diretide shitstorm.
    Dunno then how this dead thread came back to "What's new"... But yea I think too it will be >50% neg

It got "necroed" and isn't really relevant anymore. Therefore closing it.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.