Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: About Arc Warden

Hahaah wow, too much sand in the pussy here. Jeez... Keep that stress in useless diredire threads. So, do i have 12 years by making fun with a hero (like many others) or someone here are taking a game too serious?

Hahaha anyway, as legion commander said ( omg im talking to her ), probably people will see my face ( omg ) on 2015 if they keep that schedule. But remember: it seems valve isnt following the heroes release dates order, since we already saw icons and concepts from heroes who came out way after me (omg again) and Winter. Like earth spirit.

As the other friend said, there's no lines for creeps, only heroes. So we tend to think it would be some hero from the same "house" as Lycan. But we also have a lot of lines NOT used by other heroes too (blinkdagggerrrrrhfggr anyone?). In the end we have no clue about when or how i (omg) will come out.
    Last edited by Arc Warden; 11-04-2013 at 07:07 PM.
    _
    People says im not a hero, im a mistake. They´re all envy of my double midas.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc Warden View Post
    Hahaah wow, too much sand in the pussy here. Jeez... Keep that stress in useless diredire threads. So, do i have 12 years by making fun with a hero (like many others) or someone here are taking a game too serious?

Hahaha anyway, as legion commander said ( omg im talking to her ), probably people will see my face ( omg ) on 2015 if they keep that schedule. But remember: it seems valve isnt following the heroes release dates order, since we already saw icons and concepts from heroes who came out way after me (omg again) and Winter. Like earth spirit.

As the other friend said, there's no lines for creeps, only heroes. So we tend to think it would be some hero from the same "house" as Lycan. But we also have a lot of lines NOT used by other heroes too (blinkdagggerrrrrhfggr anyone?). In the end we have no clue about when or how i (omg) will come out.
    Don't worry Arc Warden. You know, they're saving the best ones to be released later. Btw Arc Warden would be such a great support in the current eastern meta. Fucking twice the midas for supports xD

I expect Valve to go nuts with his design. IMO the chances of him remaining his canine features are low.
    Remember, remember the 1st of November

not with the voices of lycan

and, i think the Gnoll, are special to Icefrog, maybe not change much

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried View Post
    not with the voices of lycan

and, i think the Gnoll, are special to Icefrog, maybe not change much
    There is no solid evidence of Lycan's response being addressed to Zet.

And Gnolls are "special" only to Blizzard.
    Last edited by Keowee; 11-05-2013 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keowee View Post
    There is no solid evidence of Lycan's response being addressed to Zet.

And Gnolls are "special" only to Blizzard.
    is for a hero, no one make more sense, than zet

and, i say is "special" to icefrog, because the model gnol, was the shadow demon, and was replaced, then icefrog made ​​a hero with his model

Didn't one of the dev confirmed that those lines are for jungle wolves? Same thing applied to Jakiro-brother-lines.

Zet could be a Vhoul (Dota 2 Gnoll), not neccessary to be a werewolf just for the sake of having a relationship with Lycan.
    "HUMAN ELEMENT"

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Lycanthrope_responses
    see is for "killing a rival"

but, i think the Vhol is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried View Post
    And his response file for dominating a neutral wolf is Lycan_ally_03.mp3 - your point?

All we know is we know nothing. XD

Some heroes like Winter, Pit lord, Phoenix and me(bam!) are completely unknown about their progress until now. Funny thing, because they are the heroes i wanna play more.

That "killing a rival" line i didnt heard until now...very interesting. o-o
    _
    People says im not a hero, im a mistake. They´re all envy of my double midas.