Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: About Arc Warden

About Arc Warden

someone already knows and what he will become in dota 2? I heard a voice from lycan saying to someone who is not shown, it says: "it is difficult to kill you brother but has to be done" or something

*Maybe the Arc Warden can be like a wolf / dog, or even one Vhoul, (like the creeps) and have some history related to Lycan?

or it could be another werewolf, who has something related to the past of the lycan? friends? enemies? feud of clans? something that happened in the past, after the father of lycan, die?

I prefer it to be a small Vhoul ,like a wolf creature, but another werewolf, will be great

And what do you think?

He'll probably be some wolf/dog thing. And i don't think that there are other wolfs/dogs in the game [bloodseeker a hound but idk] so 99% Lycan refers to him.

Banned
    Maybe brother not literally meaning brother, and he is referring to beastmaster as a close frined. Because that can be explained by the current lore.
    Have you checked who is he saying that?

EDIT: Sorry didn't see that you already mentioned the name was not shown. To anyone who wants to hear it:

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota...n_rival_22.mp3
    Last edited by just kiddings; 11-03-2013 at 11:51 PM.

Smile

Abbadon mention my name too. I dunno, but instead of a wolf-like creature, im guessing Valve may be doing more like a gnoll or "hyenoid" creature. Remember, i need to be kinda electric too.

Werewolves are cool and every other MOBA have their own:

I bet Valve WONT do werewolves ahah.. just for the recently heroes they re-designed. Legion commander lost a horse and had a sex change, the spirits not being more pandas, ET being a ram-like creature instead of a minotaur thing etc etc etc. Dota have a distinct design line and that´s why i bet into a gnoll instead of a werewolf.

If it come out as a different creature than a wolf-like one, the lore about lycan and me wont have any sense, in fact, would have more links to other forest creatures like ursa, enchantress or nature prophet than beastmaster or lycan. Im curious about how that lore would come out.
    Last edited by Arc Warden; 11-04-2013 at 05:14 AM.
    _
    People says im not a hero, im a mistake. They´re all envy of my double midas.

Basic Member
    Yea I like dota's unique and fresh designs for heroes.

Ok, ok ok. Hold on a second.

I heard a voice from lycan saying to someone who is not shown, it says: "it is difficult to kill you brother but has to be done" or something
    It's been proven time and time again that this line is not a reference to Arc Warden, it is for when Lycan kills a wolf creep in the jungle. This has been brought up countless times already, and I have no doubt it will be brought up countless more times. Sigh.

Abbadon mention my name too.
    Are you seriously role playing as Arc Warden? How old are you, 12?

If it come out as a different creature than a wolf-like one, the lore about lycan and me wont have any sense
    There is no lore between "you" and Lycan. Also, you keep going on about how every MOBA has its own werewolf hero. Have you forgotten Lycan exists, and spends about 50% of an average game in wolf form? There are a ton of other irritating things about your post, but I'm not going to go through them now.

Quote Originally Posted by The4thSniporr View Post
    Ok, ok ok. Hold on a second.

It's been proven time and time again that this line is not a reference to Arc Warden, it is for when Lycan kills a wolf creep in the jungle. This has been brought up countless times already, and I have no doubt it will be brought up countless more times. Sigh.

Are you seriously role playing as Arc Warden? How old are you, 12?

There is no lore between "you" and Lycan. Also, you keep going on about how every MOBA has its own werewolf hero. Have you forgotten Lycan exists, and spends about 50% of an average game in wolf form? There are a ton of other irritating things about your post, but I'm not going to go through them now.
    buddy, why as much hate?

let's see, this speech is not for when the lycan, kills a wolf in the game, is a response to when he kills HEROES

yes of course, we already have a werewolf, but by no means prevents him from having another

We have two large bears

have two dragons (the third is coming)

have many warriors and horsemen armed

no problem in him being a werewolf, I would much rather i think, a form canine (wolves, dogs, hyenas) or like Vhoul that exist in dota as creeps, will be great
    Last edited by Siegfried; 11-04-2013 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc Warden View Post
    the lore about lycan and me wont have any sense,
    Who died and made you a hero of Dota?

These characters using heroes actual names, geez.

Quote Originally Posted by bnyx View Post
    Who died and made you a hero of Dota?

These characters using heroes actual names, geez.
    Watcha sayin little boy?

To Op: He is not even in -cm, and i told you in the other forum too. He will most likely come in 2015 :sadpanda:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added

Credits to Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander View Post
    Watcha sayin little boy?

To Op: He is not even in -cm, and i told you in the other forum too. He will most likely come in 2015 :sadpanda:
    yes, but that does not stop, give him suggestions for the model,

fast, before they make nonsense with his model, as they did in your