View Poll Results: Should 5 man parties be forced to play Team Matckmaking?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

43 42.16%
  • No

59 57.84%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Should 5 man parties be forced to play Team Matckmaking?

Banned
    Here's my plea.

5-stacks should never be matched against 4+1's, 3+2's or below. Only against other 5-stacks! (As to prevent a real team from coming in and wrecking things.). And restrict TMM to Captain's. My poll seems pretty redundant now from my new point of view, lol.
    Last edited by CuntDestroyer; 11-10-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Sometimes (most of the time in my case) you queu with friends to have fun and will often try silly things. Forcing teams of 5 to queu in team matchmaking will either completely ruin that way of thinking or make Team matchmaking much less competitive. Never thought about 5manning and playing a ridiculous team in AP that would never have passed ban phase of CM, but I guess some people like doing that and there isn't a good way to stop them from doing so.
    Btw: Bloodrage+empowered tiny with a venge aura is pretty funny, especially with crit
    The world is black and white. On one side there are those who are right, complain about valve, spam unhelpfully and everyone who disapprove what you are doing are obviously valveknights.

Instead of being restricted to TMM which always CM, it should be set so 5mans can ONLY be queued against 5mans. That way, they can still play all the game modes but it's against a full party

Well whenever i play 5 stack we r (most of the time) playing against another 5 stack.

And just because people play in 5 doesn't mean they will stomp, most 5 stacks are just mutuals friends and stuff, no different than 2 member party and 3 member party.
    I like to do stupid stuff even when i know it's stupid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowReturns View Post
    Well whenever i play 5 stack we r (most of the time) playing against another 5 stack.

And just because people play in 5 doesn't mean they will stomp, most 5 stacks are just mutuals friends and stuff, no different than 2 member party and 3 member party.
    a stack 5 against a 2 member party => 90 percent chance of 5 stack win...

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    ehm last time i checked, 5man partys were paired vs 5man partys. If this is not true anymore, well we might have a problem here.
    Mmm man 5 man stacks play vs any stack at the moment i can confirm this .. We have played vs 2-1-1-1 2-2-1 4-1 3-2 party's in the last days ... That is the broken part imo and it needs a
    more strict outline .. .
    I used to be a mannered player but then i took a CYKA to the knee ! ValveKnights the new name for Scrub..

Basic Member
    5 man stack shuld against 1-1-1-1-1 thats a free win mode