Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: A Storm is coming, be ready!(HotS)

Quote Originally Posted by valkonodota View Post
    Blizzard does good in marketing good cinematics and that's the only thing they're good at.
    You sir must now go and slap yourself 5 times for talking nonsense.
    They release the most polished games and support them games rely well. They supported sc for 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Karolis View Post
    They release the most polished games and supports their games rely well. They supported sc for 12 years.
    You sir go eat noodles. Blizzard is not the same anymore. New blizzard only cares about making money. Proof diablo 3

You sir go eat noodles. Blizzard is not the same anymore. New blizzard only cares about making money. Proof diablo 3
    Oh i guess you have red that on the internet. All the cool kids hate Blizzad now.
    Have you even followed creation process of D3 ? They reworked it many times until release. The game is made very well. Some design choices might not be the best, but game is very polished.
    They reworked stuff in HOTS expansion for sc2 many times as well until it was finally released.
    As Blizzard says "We release the best games we can make"

You get 10 more slaps for talking even more nonsense.

P.S If you say something you should support your opinion with arguments otherwise its just bla bla bla.
    Last edited by Karolis; 11-12-2013 at 10:11 AM.

They release the most polished games and support them games rely well. They supported sc for 12 years.
    if there's anything blizzard can do well, it's polish a turd to a sports-car-shine

The game is made very well.
    Bahaha

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kuvasz View Post
    ^ You can't tell if it's shit yet. This just proves you haven't observed the development of SC2 or D3 through alpha and beta, which means you are talking out of your arse, valveknight.
    Blizzdrone, I am as far from a Valve knight as you can imagine.

Diablo 3 is shit, and turned out that way due to "design by committee" and the involvement of suits who wants to see short-term profits for their stockholders.

Starcraft 2 is worse than the original overall and is actually dying in Korea, with MORE people playing SC1 right now there than SC2.

I can tell it's shit NOW from what I see and hear of it, and I believe I explained myself clearly why this is the case. When it comes out maybe I'll have a different opinion, but I doubt it.

Oh i guess you have red that on the internet. All the cool kids hate Blizzad now.
    Have you even followed creation process of D3 ? They reworked it many times until release. The game is made very well. Some design choices might be not the best, but game is very polished.
    They reworked stuff in HOTS expansion for sc2 many times as well until it was finally released.
    As Blizzard says "We release the best games we can make"

You get 10 more slaps for talking even more nonsense.
    no sir you get to bowls of noodles, war3 to wow, scbw to sc2, d2 to d3. Wow worked at first but then the newer expansions weren't that good. DotA to hots is destine to take the same route!

Quote Originally Posted by Rice_22 View Post
    Starcraft 2 is worse than the original overall and is actually dying in Korea, with MORE people playing SC1 right now there than SC2.
    Link pls to that information.

no sir you get to bowls of noodles, war3 to wow, scbw to sc2, d2 to d3. Wow worked at first but then the newer expansions weren't that good. DotA to hots is destine to take the same route!
    I have hard time understanding you.
    You need to work on expressing your opinion.

EDIT:

func_door please don't double post, there is edit button for that.
    Last edited by Karolis; 11-12-2013 at 10:29 AM.

Link pls to that information.

I have hard time understanding you.
    You need to work on expressing your opinion.
    All I'm trying to say that the transition from the old games to the newer series weren't that good. This is all because old blizzard long departed from the franchise and the new company doesn't know how to release proper games that suit the company's name.

All I'm trying to say that the transition from the old games to the newer series weren't that good. This is all because old blizzard long departed from the franchise and the new company doesn't know how to release proper games that suit the company's name.
    Why transition weren't good ? Give examples of what you don't like in gameplay.