Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: A Storm is coming, be ready!(HotS)

Basic Member
    At least this is going to put vALVE in alert mode due to the posibility for them of losing a big player base, thus making them care for the game again.

Banned
    You get experience while you're dead.
    At the moment there is no benefit to last hitting. You get no extra experience.
    You have a spell that sends you back to spawn similar to the mechanic you see in League of Legends.
    It’s also possible that additional talent options for existing heroes could be available as unlockable content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard CEO
    I don’t think we would sell battlegrounds, because that would split the player base. I think we want the battlegrounds to be available to all the people that are playing. Other things -- heroes, skins, things like that -- I could see us selling.”

I don't really see Dota 2/LoL getting affected much by this.

Quote Originally Posted by samsu8 View Post
    Add a easy mode. So new player can learn easily.
    You might learn basic plays but you're going to have no game sense when it comes to a real game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zapper123 View Post
    This is the lamest argument..
    Dota (1 and 2) have 4 times more players than league, And yes, its the same game if you didnt know.
    argument for what? I am not defending LoL. I really dont like LoL, but i am not a fucking dumbass fanboy like you

that agme will suck so hard,and i'm being optimistic

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Breno View Post
    mechanics are more simple, sure. But, doesnt mean that the game is more casual. I have 3 friends that just play lol, i watch almost everyday they playing, and they dont take it ez...they are almost time playing serious to get in next levl(nowadays they are in gold bracket)
    LoL has a lower learning skill curve, once you reach a level, you're there. No denies, lasthits are much easier. It's pretty much a noob-friendly client for people to get to know MOBA games.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonwings View Post
    LoL has a lower learning skill curve, once you reach a level, you're there. No denies, lasthits are much easier. It's pretty much a noob-friendly client for people to get to know MOBA games.
    i played LoL just 1 time, i didnt like it, im not defendin it, i just see my friends playing it. Could you read the posts before judging, please?

US english AKA Mexico AKA South America AJAJAJA
    guys, denying is about as hard as last hitting. stop saying that's a reason dota 2 is harder.
    big plays
    i'm keeping the gif because it's so awful

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loewen View Post
    guys, denying is about as hard as last hitting. stop saying that's a reason dota 2 is harder.
    Denying is absolutely massive because it means you can compete over every creeps and you can't control the creepwave. In LoL there will be plenty of games where both people mid will essentially get every single last hit the entire time they are in lane because there is no denying so basically each player is just passively farming and maybe trying to harass here and there. In D2 on the other hand just farming alone is extremely difficult because you have to actively control when you attack your creeps/theres/which ones, and time it very accurately.

Hots is very casual, you can run around the enemy and they wont be able to punish you. Positioning is almost non existing. TF looks very meatgrindy, everyone can absorb ton of damage. Also skills do very little damage and don't look impressive. It is much more similar to lol then to dota witch is a bad thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...JlgScTY#t=1538
    25:39 This is the power of this champion.
    Last edited by Karolis; 11-10-2013 at 02:26 AM.